• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

ezy-

Sorry i forgot to text you when I got in. Let try to meet up tomorrow.

i did not want to text your phone so late but yes sounds cool my phone died at the Con killed my whole budget in a day.

how did you do. lol

:banana:

Now you know what it was like to get the updates you gave at SDCC lol

Loving it.

Keep it up everyone. (thumbs u

send me a pm Awax i think i got what you wanted bud (thumbs u

No angry birds tonight. lol

Done.

Here is my bounty for today.20131011_001249_zps45997390.jpg

20131011_001301_zpsebb1e4d9.jpg

Which booths had the Letter 44, East of West, Three, Skyward, Death sentence, and Hoax Hunters?

I missed out on those so far.

Letter 44 from Charles Soule in Artist Alley, East of West and Three from Image, Skyward from Jeremy Dale , Death Sentence from Titan Entertainment, and Hoax Hunters from the write and artist in Artist Alley. Funny thing at the show, I remember meeting Charlie Adlard at ECCC so I pass by Hero Initiative and there he is just sitting, no one asking for autos. We chatted for awhile and brought one of the Walking Dead 100 projects book, and then he signed two of the black and white variants in silver, so you might not see the signature. I think today was the best day to catch up with artist and get exclusives signed, lots of work to do tomorrow. The only boardie of mention I saw was TBP, as we have known each other a long time, hope to meet more tomorrow, shoot a pm, I have my tablet with data with me.

Are you guys serious?!?!!? Your already in line?

FML all the good stuff is gonna be gone!! :sorry:lol

@TBP and anyone, Can someone please hold me a few WD #1 B&W, and a EoW HC pretty please?

My plane land at 10:45 am and I should be there around 1

I couldn't sleep last night was so excited. Thanks

Letter 44 from Charles Soule in Artist Alley, East of West and Three from Image, Skyward from Jeremy Dale , Death Sentence from Titan Entertainment, and Hoax Hunters from the write and artist in Artist Alley. Funny thing at the show, I remember meeting Charlie Adlard at ECCC so I pass by Hero Initiative and there he is just sitting, no one asking for autos. We chatted for awhile and brought one of the Walking Dead 100 projects book, and then he signed two of the black and white variants in silver, so you might not see the signature. I think today was the best day to catch up with artist and get exclusives signed, lots of work to do tomorrow. The only boardie of mention I saw was TBP, as we have known each other a long time, hope to meet more tomorrow, shoot a pm, I have my tablet with data with me.

Cool, thanks!