• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

There are no more Walking Dead B&W from Image at the show, Sold out before Saturday. Death Sentence Forbidden Planet Variant is Sold Out. Archie Afterlfe NYCC Variant is Sold Out at the show, it was limited to 400. Rocket Raccoon plush toy is Sold Out at the show, limited to 1000. Here are the sigs for exclusives today, and a few non sig exclusives.

20131011_193624_zps3a317e0d.jpg

20131011_193754_zpsa255496e.jpg

Man, I also feel beat! I met Chuck (aka cbalroman) today and he is just the coolest dude! I thank you very much Chuck for the assist on the Kirkman & Adlard sigs on those blanks, that was clutch.

Got my Panzerfaust books signed today and a few other stuff. Picked up the Batman #24 exclusive which I forgot about yesterday. I also picked up my TWD sketch from Chadwick Haverland and the Hook sketch from Tyler Jenkins. Both books are beautiful; I got a few compliments on the Haverland piece while walking it to the CGC booth.

Got a chance to walk around and enjoy the show a bit; paid Mike Jeter (aka Mr. Mylar) at his booth and overall just had a cool day. It was definitely a good day. :)

Man, I also feel beat! I met Chuck (aka cbalroman) today and he is just the coolest dude! I thank you very much Chuck for the assist on the Kirkman & Adlard sigs on those blanks, that was clutch.

Got my Panzerfaust books signed today and a few other stuff. Picked up the Batman #24 exclusive which I forgot about yesterday. I also picked up my TWD sketch from Chadwick Haverland and the Hook sketch from Tyler Jenkins. Both books are beautiful; I got a few compliments on the Haverland piece while walking it to the CGC booth.

Got a chance to walk around and enjoy the show a bit; paid Mike Jeter (aka Mr. Mylar) at his booth and overall just had a cool day. It was definitely a good day. :)

Good to meet you yesterday. Sorry if I was abrupt but as you know I was having a hard time keeping it together. lol

Just got back with my commission cover from Tyler and double sig. It is absolutely amazing! Peter Panzerfaust meets Walking Dead 19 rendition on my thoughts and Tylers' incredible mind and art!

20131011_134805.jpg

20131011_170831.jpg

20131011_1708560.jpg

That's obviously Tyler, Wiebe, and myself in the last one. Thanks so much to everyone that helped me out with this one including Court! We were finally able to seal the deal on this commission!

Just got back with my commission cover from Tyler and double sig. It is absolutely amazing!

20131011_134805.jpg

20131011_170831.jpg

20131011_1708560.jpg

That's obviously Tyler, Wiebe, and myself in the last one. Thanks so much to everyone that helped me out with this one including Court! We were finally able to seal the deal on this commission!

Screw you lol honestly awesome it looks even better in person pictures do not do it justice it was great meeting you.

Just got back with my commission cover from Tyler and double sig. It is absolutely amazing! Peter Panzerfaust meets Walking Dead 19 rendition on my thoughts and Tylers' incredible mind and art!

20131011_134805.jpg

20131011_170831.jpg

20131011_1708560.jpg

Damn!!! That is awesome dude! I got a Capt. Hook done. :golfclap:

Hell yeah emezy. I'll text you in a little to shake out the tomorrow morning. Had a rough night. My gf left her car/house keys at the restaurant and she realized when we got home......Needless to say not a fun time.

Wow yeah I need a couple of exclusives' don't know if you grabbed that

limited hoax hunters got a extra copy for you just in case along with

a copy of Farlaine the goblin.

Just got back a few minutes ago.

This morning started great. Left the house at 9AM, bus dropped me at Port Authority at 9:30, and a brief 10 minute walk got me to the show.

Started off at Midtown picking up 1 each of five 3d covers (JD, Harley, Freeze, Clash Face, Reverse Flash.

Got to Marvel before there was a line and was told that instead of forming a line I had to come back at 10AM because it wasn't fair for everyone else. Made a couple stops and came back fifteen minutes later. It turns out a line had formed and I spent the next hour and a half on it (thanks Marvel!).

After taking a break and grabbing a bite I got a CGC witness and went the the Chew signing at Image.

Bought the slipcase cover. Got that and nine Chew issues double signed (Chew 1 2nd print x2, Chew 3 x 4, Chew 8, Chew 13, and Secret Agent Poyo 1 SDCC variant). I asked Rob if he could draw Poyo on the hardcover and one of the #1s as well as something he thought would be cool on the other # 1. The Poyo and Tony Chu on the # 1s looked good but I was most impressed with the full page Poyo he drew on the interior of the hardcover.

I couldn't get a CGC witness for the East of West signing (had bought the hard cover earlier in the day) because they had a PP signing and couldn't spare anyone.

Got 5 of the SDCC exclusives (JL 22? - Ivan Reis) and 10 of the NYCC exclusives (Forever Evil 1 - David Finch) signed for SS in artist alley. Finch was realy cool we mostly talked about the 3D covers. Found out that I could get both Snyder and Capullo at 10AM tomorrow if I could get there first but that they had a limit of five items so I submitted the 5 Batman 21 SDCC and 10 Batman 24 NYCC exclusives for blue label. I also threw a Archer and Armstrong NYCC variant on the invoice as well.

I also submitted two WD 6 NYCC exclusive magazines and four Thief of Thief books (2 Comics Pro variants, a # 1, and a # 2) for Kirkman SS.

It seems the last couple submissions took to long for me to make the Batman panel so I took a long break, had a soda, and finally got to see a couple panels. The TMNT panel was surprisingly good and the Bob's Burger panel was worth the wait even though a couple major characters couldn't make it. I got to ask a couple questions and got my badge signed by H Jon Benjamin.

Tomorrow will be the Peter Panzerfaust signing (1, 2 x2, 3 x3, 4-9) that will be my top priority, Depending on how things go I may also get books signed at East of West, Archie, and Morning Glories. I may buy a few more things but in addition to books I want to bring in tomorrow I still have a box full of purchases at the Comic Connect booth I have to slab or bring in the next couple days.

Would like to see a couple panels but have all but given up on the idea of seeing anything on the main stage tomorrow with so many people camped out for Walking Dead.

Looking forward to finally meeting some of you at dinner tommorrow.

"Got to Marvel before there was a line and was told that instead of forming a line I had to come back at 10AM because it wasn't fair for everyone else. Made a couple stops and came back fifteen minutes later. It turns out a line had formed and I spent the next hour and a half on it (thanks Marvel!)."

This happened to me too! I was there!!! I was there at 9:50am but the jerk crew leader started screaming at people that it wasn't fair (but then he started letting VIP and premium access people cut the line at will so the regular line didn't move at all lol).

It took me an hour and 45 minutes but I finally got my tshirt (which is all I wanted).