• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

I got my EoW HC today, signed by both Hickman & Dragotta with a quicky sketch of The Ranger (Dragotta's choice).

Got to shoot the breeze with Emezy & cbalroman today while picking up the Five Ghosts exclusive. It was another good day, but I left early after getting a Slott sig, where I almost had to punch some dude for being a jerk! lol

:)

Awesome news except for the punching bag lol You ought to be able to go to a comic show without getting into a scuffle imho

Yeah, I'm the most calm, level-headed person. I hate confrontations, but this guy was a real jerk man... pushed me maliciously. It's all good though.

l

Push back. :devil:

I got my EoW HC today, signed by both Hickman & Dragotta with a quicky sketch of The Ranger (Dragotta's choice).

Got to shoot the breeze with Emezy & cbalroman today while picking up the Five Ghosts exclusive. It was another good day, but I left early after getting a Slott sig, where I almost had to punch some dude for being a jerk! lol

Awesome news except for the punching bag lol You ought to be able to go to a comic show without getting into a scuffle imho

Yeah, I'm the most calm, level-headed person. I hate confrontations, but this guy was a real jerk man... pushed me maliciously. It's all good though.

l

Push back. :devil:

:headbang:

I forgot to mention meeting evilash, Mark @splashpage, Doug hurly, Jerry and Charlie Adlard. I can't believe I forgot all those guys. They too are really awesome down to earth peeps.

so cool.......man I missed out on a lot.

Today was the best day at the con!!! Not only did I win the Charlie Adlard raffle, I got to hang out mostly with TBP and Brian Hurtt. Must've been at the comiconart booth most of the time. lol. Court and Brian are really awesome guys. I also met cbalroman and he was a cool guy as well. I missed most of you guys, but there's always next year. Now it's time for sushi in the big city, then I fly back at 6am for my 1 year anniversary and THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Will post the sweet haul once I'm back home.

Good Night !!!

Awesome Retro! Glad you had a great time. What did you win in the raffle?

Safe travels home and happy anniversary!

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

KEN & MK were great grabbed up prints of all covers signed by both talked for awhile great time was missing a print even asked for my address so he could send it to my house great guys i don't even have room for these12 huge prints. lol

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

KEN & MK were great grabbed up prints of all covers signed by both talked for awhile great time was missing a print even asked for my address so he could send it to my house great guys i don't even have room for these12 huge prints. lol

Love the B&W Devil one.

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

Love the B&W Devil one.

so do i grabbed 2 of each lol these will be hard to get later.

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

Love the B&W Devil one.

No doubt about it. Those are tough as nails. (worship)

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

Love the B&W Devil one.

No doubt about it. Those are tough as nails. (worship)

thank you love me some todd.

Good times for me today. Hung with ebtorres and ezy to get some of the five ghosts books in the morning. Didn't spend too much time at the show after that. Picked up a commission in AA then jetted. Was too many people! Took off and tooled around the city. Such a great time.

I'm going to get a few things done in the morning/early afternoon then it will be time to head home. Great con and great vibes!!!

lol it was great meeting you guys between you

cbalroman who was truly a awesome guy along with 2k1civiccoupe, TBP Beerthirty & Nexsus it was truly a pleasure to meet all of you.just mad i did not find Gators table must have kept passing it.