• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Projekt - TV development?

171 posts in this topic

I'm guessing I won't get the eBay ones, but I have no problem waiting for an item not received case and leaving negative feedback instead of them requesting a cancel.

I got most of my copies from Midtown and MCS. They shouldn't cancel. MCS didn't cancel when I grabbed a bunch of Avengers #55 for cheap seconds after the Ultron announcement happened, so I think I'm good.

I snagged 15 copies of #1 online last night. They averaged out at $2 each so I figured why not.

Well, you ordered 15 copies.. Let us know if you actually get them and if the seller suddenly "couldn't find them".

No issues from where I ordered from so Im sure it will be fine.

Just got confirmation that all me books have been shipped. This series has been sitting around since 2010? And add to the fact that it is very scarce, I could see it rising to $50 very soon.

Look at day men 1 on the first week when it hit the stores when the announcement was made of a possible tv show. It has settled down but if and when more show announcements come out, it should have a bounce. What was the print run on those? 15k at least?

The Sixth Gun full runs (both covers of #1, I believe it was on #28 at the time) I sold for $950. I also made money on The Damned and a few early Bunn titles. If I can make 9x the money again, then that's great. There is always another title to bank on.

Just got confirmation that all me books have been shipped. This series has been sitting around since 2010? And add to the fact that it is very scarce, I could see it rising to $50 very soon.

Look at day men 1 on the first week when it hit the stores when the announcement was made of a possible tv show. It has settled down but if and when more show announcements come out, it should have a bounce. What was the print run on those? 15k at least?

This was 3900 print run for #1

This was 3900 print run for #1

And I believe the rest of the series are around 1000 printed