• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Projekt - TV development?

171 posts in this topic

This comic book will not be easy to find it high grade IMO because:

1. Its Oni Press back in 2010 and lcs have barely caught on in today's market to even recognize this indy publisher.

2. This was a mini 5 issues series so I highly doubt anyone speculated on it back then.

3. Most of these were read and jammed in back boxes, sold off in .99 cent ebay auctions or sold off to dealers thus reducing the number of high grade.

4. It didn't have big creative team name recognition at the time coupled with the low print run I would bet 75 percent of shops then didn't buy many issues of it.

This comic book will not be easy to find it high grade IMO because:

1. Its Oni Press back in 2010 and lcs have barely caught on in today's market to even recognize this indy publisher.

2. This was a mini 5 issues series so I highly doubt anyone speculated on it back then.

3. Most of these were read and jammed in back boxes, sold off in .99 cent ebay auctions or sold off to dealers thus reducing the number of high grade.

4. It didn't have big creative team name recognition at the time coupled with the low print run I would bet 75 percent of shops then didn't buy many issues of it.

seems like mycomicshop sold half the print run (slight exaggeration) for $2 each last week

3000 copies doesn't go very far in that kind of world...

1000 goes ever less far for the later copies....any movement will be sudden and excessive...

I think the troll hunter director/writer slated for this is pretty big news....If someone could get me the print runs I'll forward it to comicsheatingup, my canadiancomictrader (facebook), and bleeding cool...

1000 goes ever less far for the later copies....any movement will be sudden and excessive...

I think the troll hunter director/writer slated for this is pretty big news....If someone could get me the print runs I'll forward it to comicsheatingup, my canadiancomictrader (facebook), and bleeding cool...

as long as you promise to do the same to comicscoolingoff, my vancouverpennycomicpromoter and bleeding from multiple orifices when the "investors" who pay exorbitant price lose their shirts down the line (thumbs u

as long as you promise to do the same to comicscoolingoff, my vancouverpennycomicpromoter and bleeding from multiple orifices when the "investors" who pay exorbitant price lose their shirts down the line (thumbs u

:preach: Remember The Sixth Gun

I still have 2 sets left and probably will hold on to it as it is a great series with all the upside potential. Heck, if I can find earlier issues for good prices, I'll scoop 'em up.

Ebays got some great deals right now on the guns, I grabbed a few recently.

I still have 2 sets left and probably will hold on to it as it is a great series with all the upside potential. Heck, if I can find earlier issues for good prices, I'll scoop 'em up.

shhhhhhhhhh

I don't think the prices for Guns have reached its low yet. There are still panic selling. I hope EoW gets as HOT as Saga so I can unload a few.

IF this happens, it will take more than 2 years. Anytime this book has any sort of price increase, you and many others will sell a few and cause prices to drop. This cycle will repeat until every hoard is cleared, which I predict will take more than 2 years.

For some it will take longer while other books that gets a big announcement will catch fire. This is the way speculations work. I've bought comics since the 70s when I came to America and it was one of the ways to learn English. Got into speculating cards in college while buying and selling comics at shows. Comics then wasn't making the types of money cards did. But I'm glad I stuck with comics and got out of the cards market in the 90s when I graduated from college and had to go to work

Not for me :)

Bought at USD3, shipping cost is USD13 from Singapore to US.

If I sell at USD9, I make a loss of USD7 per book.

I guess flipping is really a USD centric game.

Folks like us can only watch you flippers make all the $$ lol

We can only look for books that have a potentially bigger gain like batman family 6 to profit from.