• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Projekt - TV development?

171 posts in this topic

I see this artist a lot local to vancouver....

kept looking at his art work as he draws small on smaller boards then most artists...kept thinking I should buy a few issues and get him to 'remark' them...sighhhh

Well I managed to pick up 5 of the #1s for cover at the best comic book shop I know...seems like the news hasn't perculated as the lowest Bins are over 30 but the past buys are under 6 dollars...

The other listings aren't selling because they aren't auctions and the books aren't NM. If you are trying to sell someone on the idea that a book you have, that is total unknown, is going to go up in price it helps a lot if that book is in really nice condition and if there has been an established "acceptable" price for it. Since there are no completed auctions that indicate what the market is willing to pay for this book you are essentially asking the buyers to believe that your price is fair when listing a BIN.

Tiny print runs, I would not be surprised if the later issues become pretty valuable...sighhhhh I should have bought some...

Well the covers were bagged a board at the LCS, and he knows what he's doing...Definitely NM...but it's one of those covers that the lettering was printed to look dirty...I sold two at that price...and I'm not sure if I want to put up my other two right now...cause tiny print run, good story, nbc TV confirmed with the Toll hunter director....I think this could go rachel's rising next week...

Tiny print runs, I would not be surprised if the later issues become pretty valuable...sighhhhh I should have bought some...

Well the covers were bagged a board at the LCS, and he knows what he's doing...Definitely NM...but it's one of those covers that the lettering was printed to look dirty...I sold two at that price...and I'm not sure if I want to put up my other two right now...cause tiny print run, good story, nbc TV confirmed with the Toll hunter director....I think this could go rachel's rising next week...

I had to do a double take with the dirty looking letters and the upper right hand corner looks like the red is rubbed off. Tricky #1

+1 Let's hope so. :)