• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Projekt - TV development?

171 posts in this topic

Somebody just posted a new ebay of #1 at 46 bin. hm

lol with a listing for #1-5 sitting at $7

But you have no idea what you're getting as the books range from VG+ to NM. Just like Mile High, they don't believe in backer boards. :facepalm:

ebay VF/NM @ $46 vs mile high VF @ $4.75- i'd take my chances with Mile High

Somebody just posted a new ebay of #1 at 46 bin. hm

lol with a listing for #1-5 sitting at $7

But you have no idea what you're getting as the books range from VG+ to NM. Just like Mile High, they don't believe in backer boards. :facepalm:

ebay VF/NM @ $46 vs mile high VF @ $4.75- i'd take my chances with Mile High

Good luck on how it arrives. It will be without a backer board and in a tiny bag that most backers won't fit. lol

Is $46 really a crazy price? When you look at day Men which was a 3 day old title going for $20+ at the time. And The Damned, TSG, RR. All had crazy moments. I think it will sell by the end of next week when not a lot of copies show up on eBay.

Is $46 really a crazy price? When you look at day Men which was a 3 day old title going for $20+ at the time. And The Damned, TSG, RR. All had crazy moments. I think it will sell by the end of next week when not a lot of copies show up on eBay.

could happen. Sixth Gun was a $900 book in 9.8, now try getting $150 for it. RIPD sets sold for $50 or more, the last one went for $6. etc, etc.

could happen. Sixth Gun was a $900 book in 9.8, now try getting $150 for it. RIPD sets sold for $50 or more, the last one went for $6. etc, etc.

It looks to be a safe 9.0/9.2, but with a press maybe bumping it to 9.4. I've seen some pretty terrible 9.4 (but I've also seen some terrible 9.8 lol). If it's the only one on the market for a few days I think it will sell. I guess everyone will see since it's all we have to go by in this thread.

I think once all the online orders come in you will see some more. Same with all the over looked books. If you have them you set the market price if someone buys them at what you list them for.