• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Projekt - TV development?

171 posts in this topic

:hi: Hey Aaron.

I didn't realize you were in Singapore . That kind of changes the dynamics of flipping. Somebody may be getting rich at this stuff but all it does for me is helps me pay for my books is I can build my collection. Im at work over 70 hours a week Most weeks and I'm not getting wealthy from that either. lol

I usually find a few books that hit it pretty well and they cover everything else. I also preorder better than 90% of the stuff I buy so I'm not paying anywhere near cover. Anyway, good luck and I hope you hit a big one.

I usually find a few books that hit it pretty well and they cover everything else. I also preorder better than 90% of the stuff I buy so I'm not paying anywhere near cover. Anyway, good luck and I hope you hit a big one.

:hi: Hey Authority

Thanks for the advice. It is all about the hits isn't it? One hit book can cover most of the losses. I went a bit too far in the beginning when I knew nothing. Wise there was a older ME to warn the younger me then not to blow so much $$ when I don't know anything.

:hi: Hey Authority

Thanks for the advice. It is all about the hits isn't it? One hit book can cover most of the losses. I went a bit too far in the beginning when I knew nothing. Wise there was a older ME to warn the younger me then not to blow so much $$ when I don't know anything.

My guess is all of us who collected in the 90s wish the same thing. My mom always says "nothing too bad or too good last too long " and I live by it. lol