• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These were all pressed so they aren't the REAL grades...

23 posts in this topic

...they might of been like 7.0s and mess, yo.

Paypal check or Money order (due with in seven days unless other arrangements are agreed upon)

Shipping is additional and exact cost to your location via USPS Priority mail.

First unconditional "I'll take it" private or public wins

No probation or HOS listers.

Who cares if they are pressed really nice books

very few care; but those very few are very fervent, and said fervor leads mike to disclose that the books are pressed. he just happened to do it in an off-hand, jocular manner. i like his style.

very few care; but those very few are very fervent, and said fervor leads mike to disclose that the books are pressed. he just happened to do it in an off-hand, jocular manner. i like his style.

Plus, although I admit I am ignorant about the process, sounds a bit unlikely pressing can turn a FVF into a 9.4… ;)

Plus, although I admit I am ignorant about the process, sounds a bit unlikely pressing can turn a FVF into a 9.4… ;)