• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheetah runs
4 4

585 posts in this topic

cheetah runs
Based on what's been posted so far, looks more like cheetah walks. :kidaround:

I make no apologies for my love of less-loved titles. Firehair is high on my list. I think this was the first title with more than two issues that I was able to complete. I've upgraded a number of issues a number of times and I think most, if not all of these, are highest graded copies. I think most of my undercopies now reside in Belgium with Andy/ghost999.

It's tough to go wrong with one of Edgar's books.

Firehair1MH_zpsa8251aef.jpg

I believe this book is stupid-hard to find in a decent grade. Dale Roberts came up with a number of very pretty Fiction House books a couple of years ago and I picked them up. Page Quality wasn't as good as structure, but this one did alright.

Firehair03.jpg

In one of those wonderful moments of being an airhead, I have a scan of a better #8. I just don't know where the book is. I think I may have accidentally sold it.

Firehair890FC_zps59e545e0.jpg

Thanks to the folks who gave me a heads up on the Planet 14 Harley had on ebay. I went ahead and picked it up.

Grats.

I scour Ebay for Planets all the time and did so as recently as Saturday afternoon. I didn't see a Planet Comics 14 listed. Makes me think that Ebay doesn't show me everything.

Even now as I look to see the book you purchased and I look for completed auctions I can not find it.