• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheetah runs
4 4

585 posts in this topic

I've reached a bit of a nexus in collecting. I've managed to complete around 15 of the Golden Age titles I'm collecting. I've got another 10 or so that I am near completing, some are a foregone conclusion, like Tales from the Crypt. Others, like Planet Comics, may never be complete since finding three of the last four is probably impossible.

I guessed that if I was ever going to show my complete runs, it was either now or never. I'm aware that posting a seemingly unending stream of scans in a thread gets a bit annoying for some folks. Just my completed Fiction House runs include over 400 different issues. I didn't want to use up the bandwidth for folks that weren't that interested.

So I decided to start my own thread to post the books in my completed sets. I'll just post a few here and there. I'll be keeping them in order so when I start on Jumbo Comics, you'll have to sit through an entire run of Jumbo Comics. Just warning ya.

Others, like Planet Comics, may never be complete since finding three of the last four is probably impossible.

For the uninitiated: Which issues of Planet are impossible to find?

14&15 are tough

I've reached a bit of a nexus in collecting. I've managed to complete around 15 of the Golden Age titles I'm collecting. I've got another 10 or so that I am near completing, some are a foregone conclusion, like Tales from the Crypt. Others, like Planet Comics, may never be complete since finding three of the last four is probably impossible.

I guessed that if I was ever going to show my complete runs, it was either now or never. I'm aware that posting a seemingly unending stream of scans in a thread gets a bit annoying for some folks. Just my completed Fiction House runs include over 400 different issues. I didn't want to use up the bandwidth for folks that weren't that interested.

So I decided to start my own thread to post the books in my completed sets. I'll just post a few here and there. I'll be keeping them in order so when I start on Jumbo Comics, you'll have to sit through an entire run of Jumbo Comics. Just warning ya.

Oh Boy, this is going to be fun!!! Can't wait!

Others, like Planet Comics, may never be complete since finding three of the last four is probably impossible.

For the uninitiated: Which issues of Planet are impossible to find?

14&15 are tough

But so tough that even a collector of Cheetah`s means can`t find them? That`s amazing.