• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheetah runs
4 4

585 posts in this topic

Do you know how many Church books you have in your collection now? Must be hundreds.

I believe it is a little over 300.

:applause:

Soon to be adding one of mine to your collection too. :)

Awesome books and story. Thanks for sharing. Those early Jumbo covers have some excellent drawing going on.

Pfft...and what would YOU know about excellent drawing sir..?!?

BTW, Erin and I are taking the kiddo to LegoLand in two weeks for Brick-or-Treat, you should bring the clan.

Now back to your regularly scheduled drool-fest.

Thanks for the thread, Jeff. I never get tired of your scans....or your pestering!

Jeff never pesters me. :sorry:

I don't even know what you own, George. You might have all the issues I'm missing.

My new copy. :banana:

Jumbo16CGC98_zps925f6cdd.jpg

Insane to see a book that is 73 yrs. old in this shape....beautiful!

My scan doesn't do it justice. The fellow who owned this and three other Church books was really interested in Zip Comics so I ended up buying three from a ComicConnect auction and trading with him. Seemed reasonable to me though the Zips were pretty cool, too.

My scan doesn't do it justice. The fellow who owned this and three other Church books was really interested in Zip Comics so I ended up buying three from a ComicConnect auction and trading with him. Seemed reasonable to me though the Zips were pretty cool, too.

That's what it takes sometimes - full marks for lateral thinking!

Thanks for the thread, Jeff. I never get tired of your scans....or your pestering!

Jeff never pesters me. :sorry:

I don't even know what you own, George. You might have all the issues I'm missing.

Oh, now you're for it George. Just give him what he needs, and know peace.

Edited by Flex Mentallo

How do you value these IW reprints?

You don't see them very often but they usually go pretty cheap. I don't think I paid more than $40 for the Firehair raw. It might have been less, though. I have a CGC 9.6 Strange Planets 3 that I got for less than $100.

Love the colors & Bob Powell cover. Incredible! :cloud9: