• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My experience with MyComicShop.com.

377 posts in this topic

Screw you Ryan - I don't get a wave now... pfft (tsk)

lol

What the @$&% does it matter how many posts i have made. We already had someone say that is Buddy's attitude. This has to do with treating people right. Anyone who comes on hear and pretends that they don't utilize this information to attempt to make money is flat out laying BS. Whether it is like me that i flip titles that become hot (Catwoman 23 or Day Men) to buy things I love like (Five Ghosts or Daredevil) or if they are trying to provide for their family does not change the fact that MCS has some horrible CS practices. I had bought from them for the last 10 years and just because i never knew about this board until recently doesnt change the validity of my opinion. It is arrogant and asinine to disregard someone's opinion b/c they dont have 100+ posts.

10 years of business and you're complaining about one title. Move on. The system canceled your order when there were no copies left. Then more copies became available and new orders were placed for WOW $2.70 MORE. It didn't go back to the canceled orders. This happens with other companies too. Yawn. :screwy:

Surely u are not as dense as this reply makes u seem. Not about the comic...it is about the attitude received when expressing concern about the issue. I have had the same issue with Mile High but when I talked to them they didnt treat me like a Leper. BTW pay attention I am not the one who got screwed over on Ghost Projekt. You would think someone with over 100+ posts would know who he was responding to.

tumblr_m2p9j4b5WB1rp9cdio1_500.gif

Hahahahahahaha he . I'm sorry. Funniest gif I've seen lol you are killing me :roflmao:

And retro

RYAN!!!! Hey bud!! :hi: The party just started..... :popcorn:

I know this is all fun and these types of threads are entertaining.

HOWEVER, I have bought books from MCS for a few years and have had nothing but incredible experiences each time. No BS. Many of the books I have got from them have been in great shape. Packaging is awesome. Their inventory is extensive (including back issues).

I know a bad experience is disappointing, but *spoon* get over it. @the OP.... You got a few #1's so count yourself lucky. It's VERY low print run so you'll be okay. It's part of the game.

Feel free to continue the rants though as I just :popcorn:

For the love of God and all that is good and decent in this world (puppies, handys, Cormac McCarthy novels, Bryan Cranston, etc.) please understand that the issue was with the treatment. Not how well they packaged their comics or how extensive their back issue inventory is or that sometimes inventory just "poof" disappears. This is about how we were treated. Nothing is going to change that not even a nut rub from King Conan himself (although that would at least be a baby step)!

Surely u are not as dense as this reply makes u seem. Not about the comic...it is about the attitude received when expressing concern about the issue. I have had the same issue with Mile High but when I talked to them they didnt treat me like a Leper. BTW pay attention I am not the one who got screwed over on Ghost Projekt. You would think someone with over 100+ posts would know who he was responding to.

tumblr_m2p9j4b5WB1rp9cdio1_500.gif

Hahahahahahaha he . I'm sorry. Funniest gif I've seen lol you are killing me :roflmao:

lol

tumblr_m7zuxzJVwr1rscbg5o1_500.gif

And retro

HOWEVER, I have bought books from MCS for a few years and have had nothing but incredible experiences each time. No BS. Many of the books I have got from them have been in great shape. Packaging is awesome. Their inventory is extensive (including back issues).

I know a bad experience is disappointing, but *spoon* get over it. @the OP.... You got a few #1's so count yourself lucky. It's VERY low print run so you'll be okay. It's part of the game.

For the love of God and all that is good and decent in this world (puppies, handys, Cormac McCarthy novels, Bryan Cranston, etc.) please understand that the issue was with the treatment. Not how well they packaged their comics or how extensive their back issue inventory is or that sometimes inventory just "poof" disappears. This is about how we were treated. Nothing is going to change that not even a nut rub from King Conan himself (although that would at least be a baby step)!

Someone will always pee in someone elses cereal, this is the way of the world. I'm sorry about you experience, but it's probably not the first nor will it be the last time. Sleep it off and wait for them to respond.

My B wrong guy.... see what happens when I get excited..... I'm out no more from me... good night ya'll... BLACK OPS 2 TIME!!!!

So...I had 3 of my orders cancelled this afternoon.

You know what I did?

I ordered 3 sets at the new price of $5 each.

Why?

Wasn't I angry about the price increase?

Why didn't I start a thread about it?

Because $5 was still a good price.

No, because I have ordered from MCS many times and they are good people.

I have a life.

@Beige

I despise Aussies lol

In seriousness, HS and I were just talking about going to Outback Steakhouse. lol

Get a big steak down ya!

And retro

Keep going. We are here to support you as you get it all out. :whatev:

And retro

Keep going. We are here to support you as you get it all out. :whatev:

crying-meme-generator-forums-they-can-make-you-cry-ea8fdc.jpg

You know what I did?

Why?

I have a life.

The mere fact that you are responding to this clearly demonstrates that in fact..."you do not have a life" and therefore your opinion is meaningless but hey thanks for the story. Surprised Universal hasnt bought the rights.

I am now apologizing for my attitude but i am frankly tired of defending the displeasure with the customer service aspect not their inventory. I havent bought any of Ghost Projekt and dont really care about that title. My issue was with an order of Todd the Ugliest. When they "suddenly" found inventory it went from $15.70 to $98 after i had secured an order of 5. But regardless if they had either treated me with respect when i called or had the nutsack to respond to my email i would not have wasted the last 2.5 hours of my life on this board. I missed my childs first steps to be on here.

You know what I did?

Why?

I have a life.

The mere fact that you are responding to this clearly demonstrates that in fact..."you do not have a life" and therefore your opinion is meaningless but hey thanks for the story. Surprised Universal hasnt bought the rights.

I am now apologizing for my attitude but i am frankly tired of defending the displeasure with the customer service aspect not their inventory. I havent bought any of Ghost Projekt and dont really care about that title. My issue was with an order of Todd the Ugliest. When they "suddenly" found inventory it went from $15.70 to $98 after i had secured an order of 5. But regardless if they had either treated me with respect when i called or had the nutsack to respond to my email i would not have wasted the last 2.5 hours of my life on this board. I miss my childs first steps to be on here.

tumblr_mk06ctXV6i1s6akixo1_500.gif

Reality check - poor customer service is poor customer service...don't matter if you had good experience with them or not. Until it happens to you, count yourself lucky.

Man u only have 4 posts. Don't you know you are required to kneel before the "Posts Gods" before you can comment on anything other than how much you love Bedlam, East of West, Saga, anything by Scott Snyder, or blah blah blah? (Personal note: I like all the aforementioned titles)

Don't worry, the "Posts Gods" haven't given me their blessing.

Harvey, thanks for the smiles tonight (thumbs u

To the OP and Nigel, I truly regret you guys experienced the poor service. Hopefully it won't happen again. The guy from MCS said he was going to check into it so maybe this story has a happy ending.

On an entirely different note. You created a thread about not getting a book that received more replies in 1 day than the thread about getting the same book got in a week. That's crazy.

And retro

You're a bit of a spaz, but I have to admit this was a quality post.

:popcorn: