• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My experience with MyComicShop.com.

377 posts in this topic

Maybe this thread will continue and ill reach 100 posts and gain respect by some boarders... To every one else who understands my point thank you

I guess some of these guys bought a "post" pack that for $29.99 you are automatically placed at 300 posts.

I just don't have a life.

:blush:

-slym

Reality check - poor customer service is poor customer service...don't matter if you had good experience with them or not. Until it happens to you, count yourself lucky.

Man u only have 4 posts. Don't you know you are required to kneel before the "Posts Gods" before you can comment on anything other than how much you love Bedlam, East of West, Saga, anything by Scott Snyder, or blah blah blah? (Personal note: I like all the aforementioned titles)

Get off yer cross, junior.

:facepalm:

-slym

If any company were to tell me to take my business elsewhere, that is exactly what I would do.

You only have 51 posts. Can i please get a supporter with more than 100 posts? Guys we need to start a thread where u just mention random things...ala Twitter. You could just post "I don't remember eating celery" or "is that supposed to ooze" and eventually we will have enough random posts that our voices will be heard...that the meek shall inherit the earth...that the oppressed shall know vengeance...I Have A Dream!

That's the Water Cooler.

-slym

I live really close to Arlington, so I have had a lot of dealings with MCS. I sell my comics to them and take them to the warehouse instead of mailing. I go to their stores in Arlington and Ft. Worth regularly and I order books from their site all the time.

I've had orders cancelled before, but not much. Those were all before I started paying attention to what comics were worth, so who knows.

Other than that, I love MCS. Their Arlington location is one of my favorite shops. The Ft. Worth location, not so much, but still a solid store.