• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15: CGC 1.0: CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

For Sale: Amazing Fantasy #15

CGC Universal: 1.0

PQ: Cream to Off-White.

Note: Moderate tape on cover.

SOLD

Paypal, Money Order and Personal Check accepted.

Check out my feedback thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=227760&Number=4910427#Post4910427

First :takeit: ends the sales listing but PM's are always welcome.

1_zps490045bf.jpg

Cool book - reminds me of the "rusty gold" that has such character and eye appeal that they unearth on shows like American Pickers.

Sure there's a ton of wear and tear on this copy, but there's a certain beauty to seeing such an iconic and well-loved piece sitting there, complete, preserved and on display in a slab.

It's hard to believe the demand this book has. Don't get me wrong, I'd love one, and this one is probably the best 1.0s I've seen but..

I can't help but think of all the sweet low grade Golden age comics 4k would get me.

Not really too hard to believe at all.

I guess you're right, the demand supports the price.

I'm curious what u guys think the market value would be if the cgc census number was different.

Instead of the 2,004 graded it had:

58 (detective 27)?

or

6,078 (hulk 181)?

Come to think of it, I bet the price would sky rocket to almost equal to detective's. (which sounds crazy)

With 181's numbers... I don't know.. I'd guess it would come down 20%? Maybe?

Heh... I just gained way more respect for this book!