• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex Criminals - Image

292 posts in this topic

if anyone's wondering the brimpception # 6 variant is the rarest. 100 copies printed

Diamond messed up the shipping with this book and half of the print run showed up in a random Diamond account box. So some random store in the US got at least 50 copies.

I could've sworn I read something about all 100 copies being gifted to the chics on the cover and they handed them out to their comic reading club. I've been collecting all issues since the beginning so I jumped on two of those when they popped up on eBay and slabbed them immediately.

Needless to say, one hit 9.6 which I sold for a decent profit and the sole 9.8 isn't going anywhere anytime soon. :shy:

if anyone's wondering the brimpception # 6 variant is the rarest. 100 copies printed

Diamond messed up the shipping with this book and half of the print run showed up in a random Diamond account box. So some random store in the US got at least 50 copies.

I could've sworn I read something about all 100 copies being gifted to the chics on the cover and they handed them out to their comic reading club. I've been collecting all issues since the beginning so I jumped on two of those when they popped up on eBay and slabbed them immediately.

Needless to say, one hit 9.6 which I sold for a decent profit and the sole 9.8 isn't going anywhere anytime soon. :shy:

Haha. U also got super lucky because the seller ended the listing 4 days early and sold it to the highest bidder.. Come up!

tumblr_n7e7iqtQ1W1rsmzf8o1_500.jpg

Love these ladies. They work at my LCS in Berkeley. Super awesome comic book nerds! I have a copy of the famed Brimpification variant but don't think I could ever sell it due to my attachment to the people on the cover ^_^.