• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex Criminals - Image

292 posts in this topic

Have you made it to the "Fat Bottom Girls" scene yet?

I like the 3rd print cover swipe from Queen II

9519545A-4997-4967-B62A-FE05DF9F3E39_zps27uytipz.jpg

DAB0CE05-8765-4AE1-9ED1-B30E61C9751C_zpsnxxbxurs.jpg

Although Fat Bottom Girls is from a different album

finished issue 3 last night...great scene :headbang:

Definitely. :wishluck: they can get permission to display the actually lyrics someday. It'd be cool to read it in all its glory, but it was clever how they handled it.

Definitely. :wishluck: they can get permission to display the actually lyrics someday. It'd be cool to read it in all its glory, but it was clever how they handled it.

I wonder if they even tried to get the permission..maybe had that planned the whole time hm

So far a very smart read and will be caught up by the weekend :sorry:

I wonder if they even tried to get the permission..maybe had that planned the whole time hm

So far a very smart read and will be caught up by the weekend :sorry:

Definitely is a smart read and a cool concept as well. I hope they can keep the momentum rolling. Also, when you make it to the end of #5, check out the ad after the letters pages. I can't find it online or I'd post it, but it's hilarious. It has an Adult Swim/Tim and Eric feel to it.

I thought it was intentional.

I thought it was intentional.

It says right in the book they couldn't pay to use the lyrics. That's what the whole dialogue was about.

Nevertheless.

For those going to Heroes Con this weekend ...

Chip posted the following to his tumblr page >

HEROESCON SCHEDULE & STUFFS!

WOW. Matt and I have some GOOD STUFF for the FINE PEOPLE attending HeroesCon. Maybe too good? I don’t know. I just don’t know.

STUFF!

The SEX CRIMINALS CON EXCLUSIVE HARDCOVER is the collection of issues #1-5 plus bonus material (it’s the TPB, but harder)! We’re only selling these at shows and there are very few at this show, so if you want one, come early! The ONLY time you should come early, FYI. They’re $40!

The SEX CRIMINALS PRINT is 18” by 24” on pretty paper, in limited quantities and signed by both Matt and I! Again, this edition will only be available at shows until they’re (gasp!) gone! They’re $20!

BRIMPER SHIRTS! Have interesting conversations with loved ones when they ask “what’s Brimper mean?” Also! A limited supply of your NEW shirt! Don’t want to be the Brimper? Be the BRIMPED in GREY. They’re $20!

And wait, what’s that? Holy mess it’s CUMWORLD BRAND HAND SANITIZER. Even if you’re NOT a fan of our book, you’re at a comic convention! You should probably get this. Especially since a bottle’s only $5!

In addition to these fine, fine products, I will be doing 6”x9” brush and ink with ink wash character* head illustrations on watercolour paper for $20 each! “But Chip,” you scream, “How can you do such things for so little money?” Well, it’s because I love you and I think it’s nice to be able to afford original art. “Then why isn’t it free?” you scream. Well, because the Ol’ Chipper is very much addicted to cocaine.

(*note! I will only be drawing characters because drawing your baby or your wife from a blurry wedding photo is incredibly time-consuming/stressful and I want to do drawings for as many people as possible! I’M SORRY.)

I will, as always, sign any items as “Stan Lee” for $5. All money from my Stan Lee signatures will be donated to the Hero Initiative.

And, also, there’s this!

12:30 pm

Room 208

SEX CRIMINAL SUNDAY

Grab the kids and get them as far away from Room 208 as possible, because our most TV-MA moderator DOUG MERKLE will squirm around and blush as MATT FRACTION and CHIP ZDARSKY discuss their Image series SEX CRIMINALS. This may very well be the most popular series being published today. Stop by for an hour and find out why.

SEE YOU THERE.

Love,

As Always,

Chip