• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most CGC copies you own of one book.

105 posts in this topic

Wow. Cal is King. hail.gif

By no means can I match Cals collection of IronMan&Subby #1 but I have a few.

IRON MAN & S/MARINER #1 9.4 WHITE W / PENN Pedigree

IRON MAN & S/MARINER #1 9.4 OW / W Northland Pedigree

IRON MAN & S/MARINER #1 9.2 OW / W Pacific Coast Pedigree

IRON MAN & S/MARINER #1 8.5 WHITE W / PENN Pedigree

Russ.. hi.gif.

i have avengers 9

cgc 9.0 curator, looks 9.4 but sl stain BC knocked it down to 9.0

cgc 9.2 golden state copy

cgc 9.4 no pedigree

i love that book!!

Do you have any scans?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A couple of years ago I purchased the raw 7.5 copy as unrestored. The seller refused to take it back after it came back from CGC with extensive restoration. I became so distraught that I went and purchased the 8.5 copy from Metro. A couple of months later I purchased the 8.0 copy as an investment. I figured that if the book keeps going up in value I can sell the 8.0 copy and keep the 8.5 one. I also refuse to sell the 7.5 restored copy until I can gain my money back.

shame aobut the 7.5

to me its the nicest of the 3 copies

I was somewhat disappointed with the uneven centering for the 8.0 copy, but the book has nice eye appeal in person. It cost me around $4,500 at the time.

< I also refuse to sell the 7.5 restored copy until I can gain my money back.

But could you sell it at a loss and put the money into something else that will appreciate faster? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What would you expect the book to sell for given time. It cost me about $1,375 plus slabbing fees.

screwy.gif

Seek help.

tongue.gif

insane.gif

What's the point of having a signature series book when the signature is on the interior? That never made any sense to me. What do you guys do, just gaze at the pretty yellow label and imagine the signature on the inside? screwy.gifpoke2.gif