• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

14 posts in this topic

And since each point may cost $ 1 to 1.5 (average estimate), your collection in $ may be similar to lifetime earnings in very poor regions of this world. That may seem weird...

Or it may signal that you have completed the first step toward serious comic addiction, I am there with you (Hi, Lee! :hi:), and that may be weird too :o

hm;)

Hmm, maybe I should change my Avatar, it may make me look aggressive, angry and hostile, although I consider myself being quite polite and friendly ;-) But I do love that ultra-rare 10 kg Frank Miller DKR #2 Batman statue as much as my wife hates it! If only I could get more registry points for that statue... :idea:

Partly because it is a round number and I was surprised by that. Partly because it was an interim goal about a eighteen months ago, when that meant I would graduate from the 300's to the 200's, which is no longer the case...

As for statues - I wish I could get some points for mine...I have a few dozen of the Bowen busts, including some early ones...

How long? I don't know, some of those books, like my few Marvel issues were in my short boxes raw and I just sent them in...most of the go-go check collection and the Strange Adventures were targeted purchases since I joined in '09

And a few were gifts from good friends here, or improved through signature series help of good friends here...

Happy Hunting my friends

Lee

I would keep it there 'cause that is AWESOME.....must be a holy number of sorts

Miss ya my friend.......

See you very soon Ronnylama

I have my coupon books to select and submit.

Plus a bunch of stuff I'm excited to share for ECCC in March!

I'm with SW3D as I just recently broke my first plateau of 10,000 not to long ago. My biggest issue is that while I have a few hundred slabs most are simply worth the introductory 24 points when added. I guess if I ever want to jump in large numbers I'll have to change my purchases but honestly, I enjoy what I collect, so it will be one heck of a long road.

Congratulations on the monumental accomplishment.

K