• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Storms grading?

78 posts in this topic

I'm very fond of Bob. He is an excellent grader, his ethics are beyond reproach, and he knows how to cure a hangover.

First rate guy

Awesome foot rubs and a tremendous coq au vin.

Hi all, I'm sure this has been discussed in some fashion before, but any input is appreciated.

Has any bought raw books from Bob Storms before? How is his grading? I tried finding something about this via the find function, but nothing came up for me. Thanks.

I'd rather buy raw books from Bob than buy CGC graded books.

Hi all, I'm sure this has been discussed in some fashion before, but any input is appreciated.

Has any bought raw books from Bob Storms before? How is his grading? I tried finding something about this via the find function, but nothing came up for me. Thanks.

I'd rather buy raw books from Bob than buy CGC graded books.

I agree.

:news:

One of the best known graders in the hobby. (thumbs u

:news:

One of the best known graders in the hobby. (thumbs u

shill :baiting:

lol

Bob is so good, he even grades the back covers and along the spines.

Meaning no disrespect towards Mr. Storm, but should we congratulate anyone for doing what is expected?

(:

-slym

Bob grades so well, he could even get slym's books to sell. :baiting:

:P

Meaning no disrespect towards Mr. Storm, but should we congratulate anyone for doing what is expected?

(:

Bob grades so well, he could even get slym's books to sell. :baiting:

:P

hm

-slym

Bob is one of the very few people who grades accurately and I'd far rather trust his grading than CGC's. He is one of the best in the business with a reputation for honesty, customer service and good grading.

(:

-slym

In a hobby where it's highly unusual? Yes.

(:

In a hobby where it's highly unusual? Yes.

I don't reward people for doing what they should. Grading the back cover and spine isn't going above & beyond normal service.

But I know what you are saying.

;)

-slym