• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like the Corral is finally caput

31 posts in this topic

I always felt that when personal vendettas become more important than facts, a forum ceases to lose its credibility. A lot of forums members sometimes forget that a lot of the individuals who visit forums are not members, but lurkers. I often said that the reason I post about some of the topics and subjects that I choose to share on this forum is because I care about what those who view this forum (and may not be a member here) take away from it. Sometimes we let individual personal indifferences come between logic and facts. This is never a good formula for a healthy online community. I often wonder if this is the reason that a lot of well known posters are not as active as they once were.

I'm about five pages in. Pot of coffee at the ready.

Twice, I had to stop reading so I could go pee. Turning 40 sucks. Good thing I've still retained my high level of immaturity.

Yep. Reading comics and living on the boards keeps you young. :insane:

I'm about five pages in. Pot of coffee at the ready.

You're drinking coffee on your birthday?

:o

Gotta sober up as I'm getting drunk tomorrow.

lol

Lots of water and minerals!