• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Comic-Con Teaser Leaks Online

36 posts in this topic

Buy it while you still can. This comic is skyrocketing in value......

Tales_of_Suspense_Vol_1_59.jpg

curious why?

1st Jarvis

Book becoems a Captain America / Iron Man split where it would go to issue 99 before being retitled at issue 100 as Captain America.

Buy it while you still can. This comic is skyrocketing in value......

Tales_of_Suspense_Vol_1_59.jpg

curious why?

1st Jarvis

Book becoems a Captain America / Iron Man split where it would go to issue 99 before being retitled at issue 100 as Captain America.

ah 1st Jarvis, thanks.

Gonna say it again.... HOW DO YOU HAVE AN ULTRON MOVIE WITHOUT HANK PYM!!!!!!!!!!!!
no I think marvel is going to have ultron in the movie mess up what make him awesome turn around and do a short film says the real ultron.

Gonna say it again.... HOW DO YOU HAVE AN ULTRON MOVIE WITHOUT HANK PYM!!!!!!!!!!!!
no I think marvel is going to have ultron in the movie mess up what make him awesome turn around and do a short film says the real ultron.

Wha? I need a little punctuation in there please...

Wha? I need a little punctuation in there please...

There is one at the end.