• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Sci-Fi Expo -- February 8-9, 2014

116 posts in this topic

Yeah Wave 1 is supposed to be announced this week...to be honest I don't expect big names in the artist section of the show. Probably the same ones they always bring...I'm just looking forward to the celeb side since there is a Tardis in the banner, I hope they bring Doctor Who actors.

Yeah Wave 1 is supposed to be announced this week...to be honest I don't expect big names in the artist section of the show. Probably the same ones they always bring...I'm just looking forward to the celeb side since there is a Tardis in the banner, I hope they bring Doctor Who actors.

That's the bad thing about these shows. They are well attended, but if you've been to multiple shows the artists are the same. I'll be selling at this show, which I'm really looking forward to, but now I have a vested interest in the guests and how that may effect my sales opportunities. Fillion would be great, some good star wars guests would be good too. I do anticipate dr who guests as soooo many people have been begging for them. It would make for good attendance, but from what I've seen, whovians are not always interested in comics......

Stephen Amell added as a Headliner.

Who is that? I'm going to have to look up his bio...

EDIT: I've never watched Arrow, but its a good get for fans of the show. Bravo. It ought to be good for sales of Green Arrow books too.

artist Ian Churchill added to the lineup.

That's kinda cool, actually have a few things for him to sign anyways from his earlier days on Cable and Deadpool respective series. Do look forward to adding an Urban sig. to a Jidge Dredd and a Amell to a Green Arrow.

artist Ian Churchill added to the lineup.

That's kinda cool, actually have a few things for him to sign anyways from his earlier days on Cable and Deadpool respective series. Do look forward to adding an Urban sig. to a Jidge Dredd and a Amell to a Green Arrow.

That's what I want to do too...got a Star Trek photo cover variant that I want to get signed by Urban and an Arrow comic for Amell...but damn I feel bad for the DWC people that have to go from the first floor to the fourth floor just to witness the signatures lol. Thank God DCC is going to be just one big floor.