• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREE from Image

36 posts in this topic

I pre-ordered and won't have until Friday. I loved Miller's run at 300 so I have high hopes.

+1 so did I, and this book has potential. It's one of those 1st issues that you porbably should read twice to really absorb everything.

I was reading on BleedingCool that the print run is going to be lower again because they didn't make it fully returnable. If you ordered 110% (I think) of Sex #1, then you got a better discount. But the only covers I know of are the regular, NYCC, and NYCC sketch.

yeah I though it was pretty tame, a little weird and wordy...like something on deadwood where the characters talk in prose......

I'd read a copy of #2 but it's no uber.........

Man, I absolutely loved Deadwood and I have been accused of speaking like Al Swearingen from time to time. lol

I was reading on BleedingCool that the print run is going to be lower again because they didn't make it fully returnable. If you ordered 110% (I think) of Sex #1, then you got a better discount. But the only covers I know of are the regular, NYCC, and NYCC sketch.

Where did you see news of NYCC Sketch?

Where did you see news of NYCC Sketch?

+1 There is only one NYCC variant that I can see on the NYCC website.

And FP.

yeah I though it was pretty tame, a little weird and wordy...like something on deadwood where the characters talk in prose......

I'd read a copy of #2 but it's no uber.........

Man, I absolutely loved Deadwood and I have been accused of speaking like Al Swearingen from time to time. lol

"Swearjun' c@$&sucka"

I think the peasant who mouthed off felt he was a near equal to the warriors due to his backer that he mentions early in the back. I do think the last scene could have been handled with a little more finesse and less panache.

#2 effin' rocked. Really starting to like this book. Loved the interview at the end. This history nerd in me just ate every panel with a spoon.

If you were on the fence with #1, give #2 a chance, it's gorgeous and wayyyy better.