• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

And thanks to this board...I made a few calls...and voila...

I'll pick up extra copies of issue 1 later (including another sexy Betty)...and....

Life With Archie 23 (Zombie Variant)! :D

Awesome ! I like the word voila... I'm going to hit a couple of shops tomorrow and try to voila a #23 lol

I finally got to read it. I haven't read an Archie or Richie Rich comic since I was a kid but I was happily surprised how much I still like it. They seem a LOT more mature now than 35 to 40 years ago but times change lol

It looks like to me its going to be a fun ride and I loved the art. It wasn't classic Archie art but definitely lent itself to the spooky/dark feel of the story. I also like the texture of the cover. I've felt it on a comic before but I can't remember on what book. It almost had a painted feeling to it. I'm in for the long haul. (thumbs u

All the other Archie books are still for young folks, this is the only title that isn't.

I finally got to read it. I haven't read an Archie or Richie Rich comic since I was a kid but I was happily surprised how much I still like it. They seem a LOT more mature now than 35 to 40 years ago but times change lol

It looks like to me its going to be a fun ride and I loved the art. It wasn't classic Archie art but definitely lent itself to the spooky/dark feel of the story. I also like the texture of the cover. I've felt it on a comic before but I can't remember on what book. It almost had a painted feeling to it. I'm in for the long haul. (thumbs u

All the other Archie books are still for young folks, this is the only title that isn't.

I bought old Archie and Richie Rich books for the kids when they were little but they really didn't read them. I loved the stuff. They weren't huge on superhero stuff either but they read the heck out of my TWD, Five Ghosts, EOW, Todd, and stuff like that. Its the main reason I buy so many trades even when I have the comics. I want my stuff looking brand new at age 25 lol

Not quite true. Life With Archie, the current magazine size series, is more adult-oriented, with more mature themes than the Archie-proper books. I will repeat this to anyone and everyone who will listen. Try this series. Buy the first trade. It's one of my Top 10 series over the past couple years.

Not quite true. Life With Archie, the current magazine size series, is more adult-oriented, with more mature themes than the Archie-proper books. I will repeat this to anyone and everyone who will listen. Try this series. Buy the first trade. It's one of my Top 10 series over the past couple years.

I stand corrected. (thumbs u

Now we need some of those Archie Variants that have been coming out the last few months to heat up. :wishluck:

Saga fans, did you know there was a Fiona Staples cover variant to Betty & Veronica recently?

Archie's been putting some cool things out as of late.

(thumbs u

Yea. I've been picking them up. I was hoping Afterlife was going to be a hit. I ordered a bunch ( for me a bunch).

Hope this book sticks around.

I need to get on the ban wagon. lol.

Good call imho. How many people have read and liked Archie at some point ? It has a huge built in following.