• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now give us that NYCC con report

131 posts in this topic

The batman 1 cgc 3.5 no tape sold for $55k pre show. Was on display and new owner would sell for a modest profit

The 1.0 is blue label with sb pq ...pm filter if interested (his book)

New here

Been collecting sine late 70s sold all my unrestored books 2006 to buy a house live 45 north SF. I sold my

Batman 1 cgc 4.0 in 2006 for 13k

Batman 1 vg missing back cover 7k

Detective 3 and 4 to Ian Levine 11k

Cap 1 5.0 11k

Action 2 10 so on blew it big never got house and after Steven and vincent sold the 6.0 Action 1 for 317 everthing went up.

Just saw the Comic Con pics that G.A.tor had on this site e-mailed filter 81 from ebay fast reply thank you.

There some books would like to buy from you both

I want Action 7 had a copy but when i bought my Tec 27 from ernest gerber had my freind Mark Wilson restore the book and paid with Action 7.

I have heard lot of people complaine on Marks work i will tell you my Tec 1 and 27 that he did look great 30 years later no rust nothing My Bat 1 is 8.5 from mark looks great any ways would love to talk to GA tor on some books and filter81.

New here

Been collecting sine late 70s sold all my unrestored books 2006 to buy a house live 45 north SF. I sold my

Batman 1 cgc 4.0 in 2006 for 13k

Batman 1 vg missing back cover 7k

Detective 3 and 4 to Ian Levine 11k

Cap 1 5.0 11k

Action 2 10 so on blew it big never got house and after Steven and vincent sold the 6.0 Action 1 for 317 everthing went up.

Just saw the Comic Con pics that G.A.tor had on this site e-mailed filter 81 from ebay fast reply thank you.

There some books would like to buy from you both

I want Action 7 had a copy but when i bought my Tec 27 from ernest gerber had my freind Mark Wilson restore the book and paid with Action 7.

I have heard lot of people complaine on Marks work i will tell you my Tec 1 and 27 that he did look great 30 years later no rust nothing My Bat 1 is 8.5 from mark looks great any ways would love to talk to GA tor on some books and filter81.

we are just a pm or phone call away (Thumbs u