• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now give us that NYCC con report

131 posts in this topic

More of Gators great books love that Wonderworld 8 on the bottom .Sweet along with those two AF15 beauties and Cap1

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/100_4630_zps476333aa.jpg' alt='100_4630_zps476333aa.jpg'>

Any details on the Speed, Captain Marvel, Jr., CS 22, Jumbo and Planet on the bottom row?

On another note, it is the first time I saw an Action 2 at a show. It was a 5.0 Slight pro resto, but it looked to have quite a bit of work to be an SP in my opinion.

Also saw two USA 7's. One decent, one rough. Both pricey.

On another note, it is the first time I saw an Action 2 at a show. It was a 5.0 Slight pro resto, but it looked to have quite a bit of work to be an SP in my opinion.

We had an action 2 cgc 3.5 blue in our case doh!

Did you see all the bound early Batmans on the shelf below? I've never had a chance to flip through that much GA comic before, it was insane. Pretty much the run from #3 to something like #30, all in nice shape.

Not all Gators. Some are Adams (Filter81)

Gator

The two Tec35. Could you be so kind to specify grade and price.

Thanks!

He beat me too it Rick. Was just going to ask you what the grades and prices were. Unfortunately I couldn't get in yesterday. Def looking for a 35.

Did you see all the bound early Batmans on the shelf below? I've never had a chance to flip through that much GA comic before, it was insane. Pretty much the run from #3 to something like #30, all in nice shape.

I did! They want. $13k for them. Very cool but just a novelty really.

A pair of Action 2's! I stand corrected.

I dont see any Action 1, Cap 1, Pep 22, Pre Robins ... ?

Our booth has a cap 1, and 7 pre robin tecs (27,28,29,31,2x35,37)

Tec31 :cloud9:hm

Grade and price?

I think it was a 1.8 and $25k. Dont quote me though.

Some of Gators gems sorry for the bad pics

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/100_4629_zpsac9bc736.jpg' alt='100_4629_zpsac9bc736.jpg'>

what # is that yellow label cap on the wall?