• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comikaze/elvira signing?

18 posts in this topic

unless she's in costume which I don't think she does very often, she will only signed Cassandra Peterson (or wahtever her real name is)

That's interesting, not that I would mine too much but it just seems odd,especially when they advertise it as Elvira appearance in some cases. Thanks for the information (thumbs u

unless she's in costume which I don't think she does very often, she will only signed Cassandra Peterson (or wahtever her real name is)

Will try and make this as simple as possible

When in costume she signs it Elvira

When NOT in costume she signs it Cassandra Peterson.

Hopefully this clears up my apparently confusing prior post.

I appreciate all of the responses guys. Been a huge help,i understood the initial post about her in costume and not in costume. I still wouldn't mind having her sign something. Celebritydom its something I dont understand however. That's a post for another thread in another place i suppose.

Will try and make this as simple as possible

When in costume she signs it Elvira

When NOT in costume she signs it Cassandra Peterson.

Hopefully this clears up my apparently confusing prior post.

I don't think anyone was confused. I was just stating that she was in costume at Comikaze previously. Didn't get anything signed though so I couldn't vouch for the name,

Looking for someone to help me get a few things signed at the con,

1 Johnen Vasquez

1 Weird Al

1 Bruce Campbell

1 Eastman and Blonde

IF you can help please pm me, I will gladly pay and a little extra if you can help me. Thank You :)

Pm Joel, usually when you see Stan Lee you'll see Desert W but i don't see that on their convention schedule so really weird. Last option is Joel

I believe Desert Wind will be at ComiKaze but I'm not 100% sure. However, I am not planning on going to Comikaze so I can't help, sorry. :(