• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beau's books and donation thread

463 posts in this topic

Two Copies of Afterlife with Archie 1. This is a stock photo but the 2 copies you will receive are about 9.4, maybe 9.6 depending on how tight CGC is with this cover. Hot book right now. $15 shipped anywhere for both copies. All proceeds to Beau's family.

T2eC16JzgFIczCPbmcBSVU842260_57_zps6b6ef088.jpg

Miracleman 2 CGC 9.8. $30 shipped in the US. I'll cover up to $10 anywhere else. All proceeds to Beau's family.

MM2_zps1f29d560.jpg

:takeit:

My favorite Miracleman cover.

All yours, bud! PM me your address and I'll get the book out on Monday.

Take all 4 Ryan Lots for $60, all to Beau's family. I'll split the shipping with the buyer.

Take the remaining 3 Ryan Lots for $35 anywhere. Shipping on me.

Miracleman lot #1-10, 12, 17, 18 (two copies of #4)

14 books total; most range FN to VF, #2 & #3 grade higher. #1 is a low grade reader with a small piece of tape on the cover. Excellent set of reading copies.

$40 for the lot

IMG_21411_zpsab3587d7.jpg

add this to my pile

:censored: How did I miss this!?! Great pickup Hector! :applause:

Two Copies of Afterlife with Archie 1. This is a stock photo but the 2 copies you will receive are about 9.4, maybe 9.6 depending on how tight CGC is with this cover. Hot book right now. $15 shipped anywhere for both copies. All proceeds to Beau's family.

You got it.

Nick - Thanks for keeping an eye on the thread while TJ and I were in Alabama for Beau's memorial. It was great to meet lots of folks from other walks of Beau's life. We drank beer, ate pizza, watched video of Beau stretching back to his childhood through to adulthood, and frankly had a good time together. I think Beau would approve.

Everyone- Sissy sends her best to everyone here who have been so supportive and generous. She's actually in more need than we originally thought, and you guys are making it possible for her to focus on grieving and healing.

I inherited Beau's postal scale this weekend, so I'll start contacting everyone for their addresses over the next few days. If any of you want us to hold off on shipment so that you can buy more of Beau's books please PM me and Lebowski together. We will probably go ahead and ask you to settle up for the books you've already claimed, but we will put them aside until you are ready for us to ship them.

Speaking of more books, TJ and eye brought home ten more long boxes and several short boxes, so there will be a lot more books coming to this thread over the next month or so.

Thanks again everyone.

Pat