• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beau's books and donation thread

463 posts in this topic

The following books were kindly donated by SharpComics.com (Brad) to help Beau's widow out. The book purchase price goes 100% to Pat, and exact shipping will be charged once destination is identified.

Battlestar Galatica 1 CGC 9.6

$40 + shipping (buyer pays exact shipping, available globally)

th_Beau_Sales002_zpsf738b6b4.jpg

G.I Joe 1 CGC 9.4, J. Scott Campbell cover art :news:SOLD

$25 + shipping (buyer pays exact shipping, available globally)

th_Beau_Sales003_zps9c09ea0d.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter 3 CGC 9.6

th_Beau_Sales001_zps9f32620d.jpg

Silver Surfer Vol. 3, 1 CGC 9.8

$55 + shipping (buyer pays exact shipping, available globally)

th_Beau_Sales004_zpsa2411fa9.jpg

Thank you so much, Brad.

:foryou:

Here's a quick recap of the books still available in the thread. More to come!

Thrilling Comics #61 CGC 7.5

Schomburg cover

Donated by thirdgreenham

$250

IMG_6852_zpsb2ef7c23.jpg

Thrilling Comics #65 CGC 6.5

airbrushed Schomburg cover

Donated by thirdgreenham

$200

IMG_6855_zps059055c7.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #7 FR

(some tape & amateur staples added, but COMPLETE)

Amazing Spider-Man #8 GD-

(centerfold detached, but COMPLETE)

Batman #227 VG

Donated by cloudofwit

$199 shipped in the US for all 3 books

th_Scan-130211-0016_zpse341927a.jpg

th_Scan-130211-0014_zps2e20fea4.jpg

8749746486_77dd238a1c_b.jpg

Powers 1 First series. Fine/Fine+

Donated by Ryan.

$12 shipped anywhere.

Powers1_zps1a3e2352.jpg

Sixth Gun volume 5 TPB

Donated by Ryan.

$12 shipped anywhere

SixthGun5_zps5bc69fe0.jpg

Unexpected #137 CGC 9.4

Case is cracked/broken down the right side

$55

001_zps15343755.jpg

DNAgents (Vol. 1) 1-24 Set B (9.2 to 9.6)

Donated by Bosco685

$20 shipped

th_DNAgents_set2_zpsb9bf820f.jpg

th_DNAgents_set2b_zps9b043892.jpg

Terminator Multiple Mini Series (9.2 to 9.6)

Donated by Bosco685

$25 shipped

th_Beau_Sales002_zpsdd328daf.jpg

Donated by Sharpcomics.com

Battlestar Galatica 1 CGC 9.6

$40 + shipping (buyer pays exact shipping, available globally)

th_Beau_Sales002_zpsf738b6b4.jpg

G.I Joe 1 CGC 9.4, J. Scott Campbell cover art

th_Beau_Sales003_zps9c09ea0d.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter 3 CGC 9.6

th_Beau_Sales001_zps9f32620d.jpg

Silver Surfer Vol. 3, 1 CGC 9.8

$55 + shipping (buyer pays exact shipping, available globally)

th_Beau_Sales004_zpsa2411fa9.jpg

Hello everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out by donating and buying Beau's comics. I hate selling them, but I also know that they will have a better home with someone who enjoys them as Beau did. It has been really hard losing Beau. He meant everything to me. It does comfort me to know that there are others (like yourselves), who loved him, too. I still can't believe the outpouring of support he and I have received from members of this forum. Thanks to you, I have been able to keep up my bills while searching for employment. I can't express in words my thanks for this. Just know that everything you are doing is greatly appreciated. And thanks to Pat, T.J., and Nick for putting part of your lives on hold to do this for me. I know that Beau appreciates it very much, and so do I.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out by donating and buying Beau's comics. I hate selling them, but I also know that they will have a better home with someone who enjoys them as Beau did. It has been really hard losing Beau. He meant everything to me. It does comfort me to know that there are others (like yourselves), who loved him, too. I still can't believe the outpouring of support he and I have received from members of this forum. Thanks to you, I have been able to keep up my bills while searching for employment. I can't express in words my thanks for this. Just know that everything you are doing is greatly appreciated. And thanks to Pat, T.J., and Nick for putting part of your lives on hold to do this for me. I know that Beau appreciates it very much, and so do I.

All the best, Sissy.

All the best, Sissy.

+1 :foryou: No the flower is not for you, Nick. It's for Sissy.

All the best, Sissy.

+1 :foryou: No the flower is not for you, Nick. It's for Sissy.

:(

And here I was thinking, "He's a keeper!"

:blush: