• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman Arkham Origins Thread

87 posts in this topic

I pre-loaded it on 3 of my PCs via Steam over the last couple of days. While doing it on the 3rd one this morning, I saw a new announcement via Steam about pre-loading it now and "get ready to play it on Oct 24". Had to go to work so I didn't test it out, but maybe for PC users can actually play the game now?

They had the voice actor use the Joker voice at nycc which was awesome

Awesome?!? More like wildly_fanciful_statement. He was at SDCC and adamantly refused to do the voice. Then he breaks out killing joke for NYCC. What a doosh.

lol Feeling excluded, Tim?

So far, I'm very impressed with the game and the voice acting. Didn't think they could find a good substitute for Kevin Conroy, but this new guy is not bad at all. The graphics are absolutely incredible. Running it in full 1920x1080 with all DX11s effect turned on and runs beautifully. I'm glad I decided to upgrade my PC a couple of months ago.

How is the quality of the statue? Do you think the collectors edition was worth it?

It definitely could have been made of better material and craftsmanship, the glue used to hold certain parts of it are visible and one drop could destroy it.

Now for $120 you can't expect sideshow quality either since you do also receive the game, art book, blu ray movie (super villains of dc comics), and some "evidence" collectible.

The statues TV's also light up.