• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Adlard: WHAT THE HECK?!?!?

147 posts in this topic

So let me get this straight,

Evilash (the art rep who said he wasn't interested in asking Adlard about the 100 books or $1000 he had for adlard and just said no and walked away) put a deadline on the signing so he could be first to market with the NYCC Walking dead variant and everyone's ok with that?

Seriously.

Time to open a bag of worms

Can anyone explain to me why the person who does my Subs was denied by Adlard's "art rep" getting 100 customer books (25 of mine) signed by Adlard at $10 a pop on Friday?

Well for starters he charges $20 per book.

People who drop giant stacks of books on a creator, with no notice, and expect to have them done same day lack empathy.

I turned away about 200 paid signed items from Bolland's booth at Baltimore for the same reason. There were people that set up large amounts ahead of time, and there was simply not enough time in the show to fit in another 200 without notice.

At least Adlard's people gave an option for giant stacks if people conformed to the rules as posted almost a month before the show.