• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Better Long Term Investment?? BA 12 vs WD 19

86 posts in this topic

I don't know if this has been brought up at this point, but looking for thoughts.

Better long term investment.......

BA 12 or WD 19.

Two bad chicks that are both hot as hell right now.

I know the obvious choice is probably Harley, but with the print runs of both and knowing that more and more BA 12's will start to come out of the wood works in the coming months with it's hotness, I personally think WD 19 is the better choice.

Ideas? hm

WD 53? I have 3, just waiting for Abraham to show his face before unloading! :D

I want to lean toward Harley for her future appearances and her prominence, but the print runs between the 2 are so glaring!

I also see Michonne as a character that Kirkman has yet to kill off and could go on as long as Rick's character. This helps her value....

I guess the easy answer is buy both??!! :idea:

even though there are at least 75K of BA12, id still go with it

where did you get this number?

I've read more like 100K.....

And I understand this was a "kids" book, but bottom line is there is a ton out there just waiting to be pulled out of the long boxes/ collections to get the quick buck!

And I understand this was a "kids" book, but bottom line is there is a ton out there just waiting to be pulled out of the long boxes/ collections to get the quick buck!

Aren't most comics for kids? :baiting:lol

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

lol