• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAVING FOR A DEPOSIT ON MY FIRST HOME SALE! LOTS OF CGC'S! BLUE & YELLOW.

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys :hi:

I'm just going to be listing a bunch of books... Several I never imagined I would sell, but it's for a good purpose so I don't feel so bad doing so...

I have a few lower end books, but as most of you know I'm in the UK... I will list them fairly and do postage discounts, as it would obviously be a lot easier for me to send them out in fews rather singularly if possible :wishluck:

Anyways... I'm really excited at the idea of moving home so I really hope this sale goes well. I've been here for years, so I'm hoping most people will support me :foryou:

I'll start with the more costly comics I have, and work my way down.

POSTAGE will be half covered by me, and half by you, $15 per CGC.

If you're to buy more than one from me, it'll be $10 per CGC, i.e. $25 for two, etc.

For the higher end books, postage will be $25, due to insurance :)

Thanks for reading :)

Books coming shortly...

This one is a unique one...

Only one like it I believe.

Signed by artists Simon Bisley and Mike Ploog, and writer of the series Simon Reed.

ThickerThanBlood1-V_zps9cbcbf9c.jpg

Check out the coolness of that green sig!! And if that isn't cool enough for you... Check out the back cover!!

ThickerThanBlood1-V-Back_zpsc4e89d52.jpg

Dracula sketch by Mike Ploog.

$300

Gav was nuts over this series. (worship)