• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yahoo - 20 Amazing Cosplay Costumes

35 posts in this topic

What designates a 'professional' cosplayer?

Is there a living (full time) to be made from this?

Some of those costumes look great - but must have cost quite a few dollars.

That really is the nicest pair of jeans I've ever seen . . . :luhv:

not that Im complaining but I just realized the "tank top" is just molded rubber and the "shorts" are just painted to look like jean shorts.

I feel so bretrayed... (among other feelings) ;)

What a shame. Skinny hot girl like that with that trailer trash krap inkwork on her arms. That ruins the whole thing. :(

Not to nitpick an attractive girl, but she is a bit too skinny...

She's got a hot 70's Twiggy thing going on. I'll give her that. But her tattoos are absolutely atrocious.

She's got a hot 70's Twiggy thing going on. I'll give her that. But her tattoos are absolutely atrocious.

Tats don't bother me. And I'm not saying she isn't attractive. I've always had a thing for red heads (probably all the time I spent as a pre-pubescent reading Spider-Man comics). But if she had a little bit more meat on her bones you'd be picking my jaw off the floor right now.

Tats don't bother me. And I'm not saying she isn't attractive. I've always had a thing for red heads (probably all the time I spent as a pre-pubescent reading Spider-Man comics). But if she had a little bit more meat on her bones you'd be picking my jaw off the floor right now.

The older I get the less I find to complain about when it comes to how barely dressed women look.