• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC Forum Dinner! Who's In?

105 posts in this topic

Good news for the National convention goers - Steve B is going to get the same

room that we had last year at Shun Lee on Saturday Night! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'll be bringing Buzz and Bair for some comic relief and I have a good feeling that the killer of fools will be in for this one too thumbsup2.gif

There has been some good talk on the other thread about some really great attendance. I hope that everyone can still make it! Who's in?

Dinner List:

Steve B + the cgc gang

dam60

foolkiller

Buzz

Bair

Rob React!

Mr & Mrs. Redhook!

Shadroch!

Heartend!

Mr. Woogieman!

Rocketeer!

Stynxo!

Fink!

Yep, I'll be there... wandering the floor from place to place. If anyone is interested in playing in an after Forum dinner Hold Em game, let me know and I'll try and organize it. I know of three definites already.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

but for the dinner, I can make it.

Yep, I'll be there... wandering the floor from place to place. If anyone is interested in playing in an after Forum dinner Hold Em game, let me know and I'll try and organize it. I know of three definites already.

I'm in for a winner take all game.....how much for a seat?...

If we're serious, I'd probably make it $100 a seat. Winner would get $900. But I think I'd get resistence to winner take all, and would probably have to make it a $150 a seat and give 3d their money back and 2nd something and 1st the rest. We also have to track somewhere definite down to play, which would be part of the thought process if I knew we had enough players.