• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC Forum Dinner! Who's In?

105 posts in this topic

Dave,

I believe Ben from Zapp Comics and Joe from JC Comics will be joining us. I likely have another +1 that will probably be there as well (but I'm not 100% on that one).

That's great news! the more the merrier. I have an email from Anthony Magno (a new board member) and Comgeek who will both be in attendance.

If anyone else wants to come you are more than welcome regardless of your post count. However, please let me know by EOD tomorrow so that Steve and I can reserve the room on Thursday.

Thanks all,

DAM

Dave, add another to the list. I'm most definitely in. Do we have a time frame for dinner (just trying to plan the drive back to MA)? And if the Drake party is going to Virgils, I may be up for a repeat of last Jan.'s lunch, depending on when I get into town.

Dave, add another to the list. I'm most definitely in. Do we have a time frame for dinner (just trying to plan the drive back to MA)? And if the Drake party is going to Virgils, I may be up for a repeat of last Jan.'s lunch, depending on when I get into town.

Sweet!! Paul you are most definitely in. Dinner will probably be at 8pm as the show closes at 7,

I personally won't be able to do a lunch but I hope that that comes together. Last January was aweomse! cloud9.gif

DAM

Final(?) Dinner List:

Anthony Magno

Arnie Sawyer

Bair

Ben from Zapp Comics

Burntboy

Buzz

Comgeek

Comiclink

dam60

Flink

foolkiller

Golddust40

Haspel

Heartend

Joe from JC Comics

Joe Vereneault

Kevin Boyd

Litch

Mr & Mrs. Redhook

Mr. & Mrs. Ze-man

Mr. Woogieman

Rob React

Rocketeer

Shadroch

Silverandbronze

Solar

Steve B

Stynxo

This looks to be a great dinner! I'll touch base with Steve and get back to you guys. I know that we have discussed a price fix dinner so I will come back with food options and pricing.

Thanks! smile.gif

DAM

Saturday, Nov. 20, at 8:00 p.m. (or thereabouts - the time, not the date)

You're about right on both counts - I would imagine from 8:00pm we can officially sit down with people starting to congregate around 7:30,

SHUN LEE WEST LINCOLN CENTER

43 W 65TH ST, NEW YORK, NY 10023

Phone: (212) 595-8895

Ditto for me.

I'm staying in Central Jersey with my family, and will need drive home and sleep. frown.gif So it's more of a sanity thing than a job thing.

There is a VERY slight chance I will be there. I really want to go, but my [#@$%!!!] JOB is in the way again.

New addition:

Ed Wolowski, collector thumbsup2.gif Just got back in the country, great guy, LOVES comics and was an early CGC supporter. He said he will be signing up for these boards now that he is back in the US and is looking forward to meeting everyone at dinner!

I know that we have discussed a price fix dinner so I will come back with food options and pricing.

Thanks! smile.gif

DAM

Any more info yet?

My wife asked me what to expect.. , and all I could tell her was ... confused-smiley-013.gif

But I told her they served wine.. so she was like.." Food.. what food.. who needs food?"

Ze-