• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 18 : Contest

114 posts in this topic

Waitaminute - What's the twist?!?!?!?

my guess is extra round for members in the winning team.

That's a way determine who gets to pick first from those prize comics.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

my guess is extra round for team members in the winning team.

That's a way determine who gets to pick first from those prize comics.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep. Nikos just created a new thread for it.

We lost sorry.gif

Oh well, it has been great, and apart from the few problems we had at the start with JC etc, I have had a great time!!!

I have made a few friends out of this thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to Nikos and UV for starting this thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to all who have competed, and I'm just glad I owned most of those EXACT books in the past, to give us one up in the grading devil.gif

Thanks to my team, Deathlok, Brain, and Rocketeer for keeping myt informed and being patient with my over the seas.

And final thanks to Sarah Jessica Parker for . . . . . foreheadslap.gif

my guess is extra round for team members in the winning team.

Yep. Nikos just created a new thread for it.

foreheadslap.gif

Congratulations to Inconceivable, RJPB, Newt and Fantasy. we almost had you but made a couple of tactical errors at the end. thanks to my teammates for getting us so close (sfilosa, 143ksk & stynxo).

and most of all a world of thanks to Nikos and UV for creating and running this thing for 12+ weeks. you guys are the best!!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

i couldn't have said it any better! (except replace stynxno with burntboy).

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I agree it's been great fun for the last 5 / 6 weeks .

I made some dumb decisions , but I always had the support of other members of the team SILVER SURFER , WARLORD AND NAMISGR we got 9 points not too shabby .

Great effort guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

Team D 6 points not last place! We did it guys we didnt finish last! yay.gif

Thanks to Nikos and UV for putting this on!

Davidking623

Yeah! How 'bout that blazing finish to save face!!! Kudos to DK, Darth and Dmac - The Killer D's thumbsup2.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

Dang that was a fun contest...Thanks to Nikos for all he did to make it work and to UV for his participation as well...

And thanks to my teammates Arty, Blowout and RustyStaple for making the whole experiance enjoyable with their pleasant demeanor and eye for grading...

BTW...Congrats to the winners...it was a well deserved and hard fought win... hail.gif

-Rick-

damn..team newtsamson won...again... Christo_pull_hair.gif

FFB, NewtSamson, rjpb, and Inconceivable. That's the winning team. acclaim.gif Everyone made great contributions and it was a really fun contest.

Thanks, Nikos (and previously, Ultimatevenom) for putting on the contest. hail.gifhail.gif

I think you may have forgotten something! 27_laughing.gif

confused.gif

devil.gif

For what it's worth, I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about. confused-smiley-013.gif

A big thumbsup2.gif to nikos.

Congrats to the winning team 893applaud-thumb.gif

And thank you to the 3 other members of my team (sfilosa, burntboy and stynxno) for making this a fun and easy experience headbang.gif

When's the next contest?? cool.gif

I agree it's been great fun for the last 5 / 6 weeks .

I made some dumb decisions , but I always had the support of other members of the team SILVER SURFER , WARLORD AND NAMISGR we got 9 points not too shabby .

Great effort guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

Learned a lot and I feel I am a much better grader as a result. Great team effort as it was nice to see everyone contribute and talk the tough ones through. thumbsup2.gif

Congrats to SFilosa's (with Harry, 143KSK, and Styxno) and ComicManKev's (with Deathlok, Rocketeer, and The_Brain) teams for putting on a heck of a show, with several lead changes along the way and a "photo finish" at the end. (If we had gone with the number that kept popping into Newt's head during his dream last night (8.5), there would have been a round 19! 27_laughing.gif )

I was sweating bullets on this one. We had a lot of fun competing against you guys, and the other teams too.

I had lots of fun as well. Thanks for a great contest Nik. I guess it is not quite over yet though...

Dan

Dang that was a fun contest...Thanks to Nikos for all he did to make it work and to UV for his participation as well...

And thanks to my teammates Arty, Blowout and RustyStaple for making the whole experiance enjoyable with their pleasant demeanor and eye for grading...

BTW...Congrats to the winners...it was a well deserved and hard fought win... hail.gif

-Rick-

My thoughts exactly! Thanks to Arty for picking me second last and getting a chance to be on a great team thumbsup2.gif And hopefully will pick me again in the future...

Thanks also to ArAich and Blowout for making this experience a blast!

Bill

Thanks everyone for making this fun! I'm just glad I was able to take part. I learned a lot... my grading is even a little better... still a longs ways to go though... Longl live team fear!