• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

Would it be frowned upon if I bought them a PGX book? The price is right :popcorn:
hm

:idea: Crack it out first to increase the perceived value

+1 . Since your buying it for the book and not for the condition, crack it out and give it raw, and don't even mention it :popcorn:

I was sort of joking.

I found something else. I just randomly bid on it this morning and forgot. Turned out I won! I hope they like it.

There are 105 members so far participating. The raffle donations are falling short of that number to ensure that everyone gets something in the raffle.

If you pledged something and haven't let me know what yet, please forward the info. I will follow up but it would cut down on the work if everyone PMs first.

As for the deadline, I plan on starting the thread in a couple weeks, so as soon as you can get to it would be great.

GG

Raffle item, eh? hm

If you couldn't pledge an item before and said as much in the PM but might have something now, how late could one change that?

:D

-slym

The raffle is a lot of fun as well. If you can donate a prize, great. Many folks donate multiple things, if they are able. It's nice to have at least one prize for everyone who is in the raffle.