• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

Thankfully, many members have been very generous in their donations. Unfortunately for myself and helper elf, many members have been very generous in their donations.

About 50% still need to send pics or links to pics, and others haven't finalized their donation.

Look for the raffle thread the first week in December.

I'm not sending any pics, troll

Thankfully, many members have been very generous in their donations. Unfortunately for myself and helper elf, many members have been very generous in their donations.

About 50% still need to send pics or links to pics, and others haven't finalized their donation.

Whoa! :o

I'm not sending any pics, troll

I still love you.

Whoa! :o

I told HH that I will rule this thread with an iron fist.

(thumbs u I want to donate even though I'm not doing the gift exchange

So whomever you got also got you?

Peace,

Chip

I don't think it works that way.

-slym

No, you get someone, while someone else gets you. With almost 100 people, it's a great way to meet new Boardies.