• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

It's the thought that counts Slym

I know! I can't think of anything other than something at least 3X more than the max value of what GG suggested, and my broke can't afford that sort of thing anyway.

;)

-slym

There's a Max value!?!? Uh oh

lol

I believe the range given was $15-40 dollars. I wish I could spend more than the maximum, but I can't.

-slym

I'm sure whoever you got will be pleased and hopefully you'll make a new friend, or get to know an old one a little better. :foryou:

Just happened to read this thread today ... well, that is a great idea! (thumbs u I guess I'm too late, having missed the deadline. Would had been happy to send a gift to someone in the spirit of Christmas. Next year, I'll be ready for that.

I believe the range given was $15-40 dollars. I wish I could spend more than the maximum, but I can't.

-slym

Just make a paper airplane with some of your original comic art on it. 2c

I'm having a hard time figuring out what to get my person. They of course want OA which isn't really possible under the budget. This is going to take some thinking!

Just make a paper airplane with some of your original comic art on it. 2c

Just happened to read this thread today ... well, that is a great idea! (thumbs u I guess I'm too late, having missed the deadline. Would had been happy to send a gift to someone in the spirit of Christmas. Next year, I'll be ready for that.

Send in your form and I'll see if the elves can work something out. (Thumbs u

OMG, I have no idea what to get my person. Well, I do know something I'd like to get them, but it's out of my price range.

I don't want to be a failure at this Secret Santa thing... if I can't get this straight, I'mma have to leave the boards with my head hung in shame.

:(

-slym

Yeah, it never fails every year I get someone with the most vague want list. :facepalm:

OMG, I have no idea what to get my person. Well, I do know something I'd like to get them, but it's out of my price range.

I don't want to be a failure at this Secret Santa thing... if I can't get this straight, I'mma have to leave the boards with my head hung in shame.

-slym

Yeah, it never fails every year I get someone with the most vague want list. :facepalm:

My request was a specific link to Amazon so even this sucker can't mess it up.

-slym

You trying to stock up on Candy Crush cheat items? lol

-slym

:mad:

-slym

:mad:

:whee: