• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

I see some people got their names sent to them. Is this an ongoing process or did I get skipped?

Also there is a raffle thread can someone point me in the right direction to donate and participate in this?

Thanks!

When is it OK to send out the gifts?

When Tethys and Dione are perfectly aligned with Saturn and the man with the red hat sets west on Sunday.

Or if you insist on being boring, whenever you get the gift and want to send it. We work on the honor system of not opening before your respective holiday.

I had to do some homework for my person, but I think I've found some sweet gifts. :)

Didn't know you were still around Lauren. Good to see you :hi:

All members have received their Holiday Exchange recipients.

If anyone hasn't received their recipient or clarification is needed just PM.

For members who are gracious enough to donate to the raffle, please let me know what your donation will be in the next week or so. (Thumbs u

Happy Hunting

GG

OMG, I have no idea what to get my person. Well, I do know something I'd like to get them, but it's out of my price range.

I don't want to be a failure at this Secret Santa thing... if I can't get this straight, I'mma have to leave the boards with my head hung in shame.

:(

-slym