• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

Got the main thing. I am now just looking for one other thing to throw in, if I can find it. If not, it goes out Saturday.

I am also hoping to get a proper size box. I wasn't too pleased the way that the main piece was shipped to me.

Alright, I'm waiting on 12 people to let me know what their raffle donations will be. I'm trying to wait before starting the list because the submission form will be made and I can't change the numbers once it's created. Hopefully everyone will help out and get me the info. :wish luck:

Once I have everything I'll try and get the donation list up and running and sckaoelf will graciously create the submission form.

Also, if you didn't participate in the exchange but want to participate in the raffle, you can enter the raffle by making a donation.

Alright, I'm waiting on 12 people to let me know what their raffle donations will be. I'm trying to wait before starting the list because the submission form will be made and I can't change the numbers once it's created. Hopefully everyone will help out and get me the info. :wish luck:

:taptaptap:

My Raffle Donation.

6 Shrink Wrapped DVDs.

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Rises

X-Men Origins - Wolverine

X-Men First Class

Wrath of the Titans ( :sorry: no Kraken in this one )

No Blu Ray?

My Raffle Donation.

6 Shrink Wrapped DVDs.

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Rises

X-Men First Class

hm Maybe I can find some Saran Wrapped DVDs around here....

My Raffle Donation.

6 Shrink Wrapped DVDs.

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Rises

X-Men First Class

No Blu Ray?

Sorry :sorry: