• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #113

6 posts in this topic

The Good: Nice looking front cover with excellent gloss. Corners are relatively sharp and the book lies flat. Spine and staples are tight. Interior pages are off-white to white.

The Bad: Impact damage to the lower left hand corner of the front cover. Could possibly be pressed out.

The Ugly: The back cover has a serious impact tear in the middle that penetrates the last five interior pages. Fortunately it does not effect the story but ruins an otherwise very nice book.

Your thoughts and comments as always are appreciated. Thanks in advance. Links to high res scans are below each image.

ASM #113 Front Cover

9k1dR9i.jpg

Link to High Res Scan ASM #113 Front Cover

ASM #113 Front Cover High Res

ASM #113 Back Cover

qXj7jbU.jpg

Link to High Res Scan ASM #113 Back Cover

ASM #113 Back Cover High Res

I think he means its where something punched through the cover and into the pages. I've had books that looked like they were stabbed, some war books that someone used for b.b. gun practice, and all kinds of stuff.

I can't grade this because I cannot see or understand what an

IMPACT TEAR is. Is it an impact dent/bump, or is there an

actual tear?

O141WnI.jpg

In this area above on the back cover a rather heavy object with sharp corners must have been dropped on the book. It has torn through the last five interior pages and the back cover. Nothing is actually missing from the book and it doesn't effect the story but it's gawd awful looking when you're holding it in your hands! :sick: