• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

It doesn't matter to me as just indicates where they originally sold and the exterior and interior content are the same. I have seen a group of collectors willing to pay a premium for them. It doesn't make any more sense than paying more for a later print than the first does. Publishers can make decreasingly smaller print runs each month and create collectables in the same fashion that sports card companies do.

It doesn't matter to me as just indicates where they originally sold and the exterior and interior content are the same. I have seen a group of collectors willing to pay a premium for them. It doesn't make any more sense than paying more for a later print than the first does. Publishers can make decreasingly smaller print runs each month and create collectables in the same fashion that sports card companies do.

Ok that's what I kinda thought.

See I know there are (for new comics) "Direct Sales" and then there are "Newsstand".

I think Direct sales are for the ones they sell at LCS and the newsstands are the ones they sell at Barnes & Nobles and Toys R Us.

I made a few bucks on those Star Wars #1's newsstands a while back. 2 I bought from Toys R us.

Thanks Authority

Hey vader is that Superior Spiderman Team up #4?

I'd like to have that book but can barely make out the number. Remember ima noob.

Even though you joined in late 2012, you are so not a noob.

Yup it is Superior Spiderman Team-up #4.