• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

OMG :o

That is the coolest item of the day in my book (thumbs u (thumbs u

+1 :o

Congratulations! Wow, they must look awesome framed side by side! :applause:

Sadly I'm low on wall space so will have to make do with admiring them in my portfolio :P

What do you guys think of the GOTG trailer btw, I'm rather intrigued by its offbeat nature and can't get that damn song out of my head haha

LOVE THE NEW TRAILER! :sumo:

I know alot of people were complaining about it - but like you just said, I too like the offbeat nature of it. And that song in the trailer is perfect!! :applause:

Before the trailer, I could care less about GOTG. Now I actually am intrigued. (thumbs u

Can't wait for GOTG! Especially since it will be part of the build up to the IG movie :headbang:

Yeah all signs point to an IG movie and in order to succeed they've got to nail the portrayal of Thanos! I'm nervously excited about his debut in GOTG :wishluck:

retro - I picked up IG#2 pg12 in the recent CLink auction. Are you on the lookout for IG pages as well?

Just won page 12 of IG #2, psyched to finally own consecutive OA pages :grin:

Simply gorgeous to look at... the détails on each piece must be impressive!

Looking at this level of "craftsman" and seeing the majority of the art presented nowadays in the majority of modern comics just make me sigh... :(

regards

I don't think it is. This is from the Wikipedia page about the Infinity Gems

"Following the cancellation of the Infinity Watch series, in the one-shot title Rune/Silver Surfer the Gems are stolen by the extradimensional vampire Rune and dispersed throughout the alternate universe Ultraverse. The Asgardian god Loki enters the Ultraverse and collects the Gems, also discovering the existence of a seventh Gem - Ego. The character learns the Infinity Gems were originally part of a gestalt being known as Nemesis. The Ego Gem, possessing the Avenger Sersi, merges with the other Gems to reform Nemesis and battles superhero teams the Avengers and Ultraforce, before being dissipitated once again."

This takes place in the Black September storyline, as far as I can tell:

Rune/Silver Surfer

Ultraforce 8

Ultraforce 9

Ultraforce 10

Ultraforce/Avengers Prelude

Ultraforce/Avengers 1

Avengers/Ultraforce 1

Ultraforce Infinity

While not collected, they should at least be easy to find in $1 bins.

Will do. (Thumbs u

here's an additional list (it involves the encounters of Loki trying to retrieve all of the gems and going against Ultraverse characters)

Godwheel #3 (February, 1995)

Rune/Silver Surfer #1 (April, 1995)

Necromantra/Lord Pumpkin #1 (April, 1995)

Hardcase #23 (May, 1995)

Ultraforce I #10 (July, 1995)

Necromantra/Lord Pumpkin #4 (July, 1995)

Ultraforce/Avengers Prelude (July, 1995)

Curse of Rune #3 (July, 1995)

Night Man I #22 (July, 1995)

Night Man I #23 (August, 1995)

Hardcase #26