• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

Ah Ultraverse I miss it so. Strangers, Hard Case, The Solution, Even Prime I loved all the core characters.

I'm with you. I still have the Prime #1 Hologram cover. :cloud9:

Prime and Hard Case were cool. Prototype seemed like a cheap rip off of Iron Man. Strangers were pretty cool. Nightman and Solitaire were great as well. :headbang:

I know it's Guardians based but I love the Thanos marshmallows and free Infinity Gauntlet inside.

tumblr_n3kiz0ZoT91rkky2io1_500.jpg

BRO!!!!!!! I Need this in my life!!

Don't wanna copy you just wanna see you at a con so we can wear matching shirts. lol

They had a few at MegaCon but I was looking for the Loki Charms, with no luck.

eBay here I come I guess.

I know it's Guardians based but I love the Thanos marshmallows and free Infinity Gauntlet inside.

tumblr_n3kiz0ZoT91rkky2io1_500.jpg

BRO!!!!!!! I Need this in my life!!

Don't wanna copy you just wanna see you at a con so we can wear matching shirts. lol

They had a few at MegaCon but I was looking for the Loki Charms, with no luck.

eBay here I come I guess.

A friend of mine designed this. His name is Elliot Fernandez and is a local artist here in Tampa. I've seen some of his art on sketch covers for sale in the modern thread. Check out his other stuff; it's really great.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elliot-Fernandez-Artist/153074104714899

Here is my favorite piece from him:

5488_32171.jpg

I was flipping through Infinity Gauntlet #1 last night...

Love this series so much.

I have a beater copy that just lays around and it's still one of my favorite all time series (wish they would revamp it to an ongoing).

I have a beater copy that just lays around and it's still one of my favorite all time series (wish they would revamp it to an ongoing).

I have an old beater tpb that I read a lot still.

Would it work as an ongoing? You would have a constant rush to find the gems, build the Gauntlet, stop who is wielding it, disperse gems, start over. Maybe a series of mini's with different bag guys plotting to build/use it. Like they've done w/ the [insert name] kills the Marvel universe series.

I have an old beater tpb that I read a lot still.

Would it work as an ongoing? You would have a constant rush to find the gems, build the Gauntlet, stop who is wielding it, disperse gems, start over. Maybe a series of mini's with different bag guys plotting to build/use it. Like they've done w/ the [insert name] kills the Marvel universe series.

Want!!