• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Forever People #1

5 posts in this topic

Ok first up to grade

Front cover.

Tear top cover runs thru title letter R, Small tear right hand side approx in line with the words Super Town. Top left and right hand corner slightly rounded. 4 spine creases down the spine ending in numerous creases at bottom left hand side. Corner crease bottom right running thru the word Superman.

Back cover.

Soiling running down spine, 6 creases along the spine with larger one in line with picture of the car and a back corner crease by the spine. Corner crease at bottom left hand corner runs thru letter A in Aurora

I'm thinking 4.5 maybe a 5

Ok first up to grade

Front cover.

Tear top cover runs thru title letter R, Small tear right hand side approx in line with the words Super Town. Top left and right hand corner slightly rounded. 4 spine creases down the spine ending in numerous creases at bottom left hand side. Corner crease bottom right running thru the word Superman.

Back cover.

Soiling running down spine, 6 creases along the spine with larger one in line with picture of the car and a back corner crease by the spine. Corner crease at bottom left hand corner runs thru letter A in Aurora

I'm thinking 4.5 maybe a 5

You hit the nail on the head with this one! I was almost word for word. I hard graded at 4.5 due to the number of large creases! Nice work SC! (thumbs u