• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shout out to Metropolis Comics

62 posts in this topic

We typically don't see positive threads about dealers so I wanted to just post a recent experience.

I picked up a JIM 91 8.0 CGC from Metro. The call to order it took 3 minutes and I got the package within a week of ordering it.

Excellent packing and service.

Well done guys!

I got groceries from Wal-Mart last night and they gave me a receipt and bagged my raw meat seperate from my bread and eggs.

So I guess this is as good a place as any to publicly say, "Thanks!".

We typically don't see positive threads about dealers so I wanted to just post a recent experience.

I picked up a JIM 91 8.0 CGC from Metro. The call to order it took 3 minutes and I got the package within a week of ordering it.

Well done guys!

I don't mean to stir up mess here (really, I don't) but isn't this stuff any competent comic seller should do? (shrug)

Well done guys!

Your way out of line.

I use Suave shampoo and body wash, which Suave says is comparable to Nivea for Men, and it is. It truly is a comparable product. Kudos Suave.

lol

Well done guys!

Your way out of line.

Just his way?

Hats off (or chapeau) to Vince, Frank, Rob and the rest of the crew at Metropolis/Comicconnect. Great customer service. :golfclap:

You forgot Stephen.

Vince works the bubble wrap.

Frank prints the labels.

Rob seals up the box.

Stephen seals it with a kiss.

I use Suave shampoo and body wash, which Suave says is comparable to Nivea for Men, and it is. It truly is a comparable product. Kudos Suave.

lol

Toady.

I was going to post a picture to better illustrate.

hm

lol

Toady.

I was going to post a picture to better illustrate.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

Hats off (or chapeau) to Vince, Frank, Rob and the rest of the crew at Metropolis/Comicconnect. Great customer service. :golfclap:

You forgot Stephen.

Frank prints the labels.

Rob seals up the box.

He's also inspector 13 on my underwear label (lable for my canadian friends)

You forgot Stephen.

Frank prints the labels.

Rob seals up the box.

He's also inspector 13 on my underwear label (lable for my canadian friends)

You are going aboot this all wrong. You need to learn how to colour inside the lines first before you can expect a cheque to come your way. Next time think about it first eh.

Hi-

Glad you were happy with the service and book you purchased from us. We have made several changes over the last few months to speed up time from order to delivery of comics and to increase the quality of our customer service. Glad to hear it is working.

Best,

Vincent

PS- I enjoy working with bubble wrap!