• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shout out to Metropolis Comics

62 posts in this topic

I got groceries from Wal-Mart last night and they gave me a receipt and bagged my raw meat seperate from my bread and eggs.

So I guess this is as good a place as any to publicly say, "Thanks!".

You need to visit the Walmart forum. They are waiting for you.

Oh no. This thread was the perfect place for my mundane praise offering.

Hi-

Glad you were happy with the service and book you purchased from us. We have made several changes over the last few months to speed up time from order to delivery of comics and to increase the quality of our customer service. Glad to hear it is working.

Best,

Vincent

PS- I enjoy working with bubble wrap!

In the past my orders have taken about 2 weeks to get, however the last one took just 1 week. I'm not sure what changes you guys did to make things run faster but it seems to be working. Keep up the good (quick) work!

West

Hi-

Glad you were happy with the service and book you purchased from us. We have made several changes over the last few months to speed up time from order to delivery of comics and to increase the quality of our customer service. Glad to hear it is working.

Best,

Vincent

In the past my orders have taken about 2 weeks to get, however the last one took just 1 week. I'm not sure what changes you guys did to make things run faster but it seems to be working. Keep up the good (quick) work!

West

:banana:

I use Suave shampoo and body wash, which Suave says is comparable to Nivea for Men, and it is. It truly is a comparable product. Kudos Suave.

lol

Toady.

I was going to post a picture to better illustrate.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

Does that make you a ditch man?

Ditch isn't a special snowflake.

I love all my homies.

Including you.

You toadie.

I was jus' gonna toadie up to you and then you flipped the tables.

I use Suave shampoo and body wash, which Suave says is comparable to Nivea for Men, and it is. It truly is a comparable product. Kudos Suave.

lol

Toady.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

Ditch isn't a special snowflake.

I love all my homies.

Including you.

You toadie.

I was jus' gonna toadie up to you and then you flipped the tables.

My toadie.

Hi-

Best,

Vincent

Best post made today. So far.

:grin:

-slym

lol

Toady.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

This should be a single-malt scotch commercial with Sean Connery.

I weep for Sean Connery's legacy. I don't even think of the real Connery anymore, when he is mentioned. I think of the parody from SNL threatening to do bad things to Alex Trebek's mom.

You too?? :D

I so want to post every YT clip of him and Trebek from SNL right now...

-slym (restrains himself)

Hi-

Best,

Vincent

vinnie, did you hear about the guy that went to the psychiatrist dressed only in bubble-wrap? the shrink said "i can clearly see you're nuts."

I weep for Sean Connery's legacy. I don't even think of the real Connery anymore, when he is mentioned. I think of the parody from SNL threatening to do bad things to Alex Trebek's mom.

It's all relative. George Lazenby would kill to have a legacy of being parodied on SNL.

We typically don't see positive threads about dealers so I wanted to just post a recent experience.

I picked up a JIM 91 8.0 CGC from Metro. The call to order it took 3 minutes and I got the package within a week of ordering it.

Excellent packing and service.

Well done guys!

I don't mean to stir up mess here (really, I don't) but isn't this stuff any competent comic seller should do? (shrug)

I think that's the point. It is what should be done without a thought but too many people don't have this type of experience so it's that much more unusual & appreciated when it actually happens. 2c